Sevilla Atlético and C 2020/21

Carlos Alvarez coming on for the last couple of minutes for Ivan Romero, no idea who the number 3 who came on for Kibamba is as Wikipedia has it listed as Javi Vazquez who has left.

Aspar whoever that is?! :man_shrugging:t2:

Alfonso with a brave stop to keep it at 2-0. 4 minutes of injury time to go.

SAT keeper playing a blinder today

1 Like

Had a quiet game in the main, but a fine penalty stop and that save he just made was brilliant. He also came long to take a nice high claim a bit earlier.

Hope we tie him down to a new contract, still no news on that.

Game over, 2-0 and we were the much better team. I didn’t realise it was so easy to watch the games, will definitely watch more in future when I can.

Stand outs for me:
•Luismi Cruz (Winger)
•Valentino Fattore (Right Back)
•Alfonso Pastor (Goalkeeper)

I’d also like to see a bit more of Simo, a Winger who came on he had a nice bit of pace about him, and liked to run at the defenders, might be one to watch.

That result lifts Sevilla Atlético out of the “Relegation” Zone which would put them in the Third Tier next season, allowing Sevilla C to be in the Fourth Tier. That has to be the aim for this season, avoid the bottom 4 for SAT at all costs.

Bottom 4 sends them to the new fourth tier and C to the fifth. We want our youth to be playing as high as possible.

1 Like

Sevilla C win 0-1. Both teams in the right areas in their respective Divisions right now. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Shows how tight SAT’s division is though, they are one win off of the promotion spots, and one loss off of the relegation positions. :sweat_smile:

Sevilla Women lost 3-0 to Atlético Madrid. I know some of you have a better idea, but I think AM are a much stronger team right?

100%

1 Like

So this weekend Sevilla Atlético again host, this time Real Murcia, another 3 points here would be good, especially as 2nd play 3rd. Only trouble is 4th placed Betis play bottom club Lorca, so SAT just need to keep winning now. At least top club Linares play Granada B. If SAT win and Linares that opens up a comfort gap from the “relegation” spots in the League.

So really we are looking for this week:
• Sevilla Atlético Win (Obviously!)
• Linares to beat Granada B
• UCAM to beat Cordoba (or at least a draw!)
• Lorca to at least get a draw from Betis
• The other game a draw between Yeclano and El Ejido would also be handy.

2 Likes

Fourth placed Sevilla C face off against Second place San Roque de Lepe. A great chance to push into those promotion places, even if ultimately they don’t end up going up.

1 Like

So annoying I got up for this at 11:30, and of course it is 10:30 here, so missed the first 42 minutes. :sweat_smile:

1-1 anyway at the moment just coming up to Half Time.

1 Like

Looks like we have gone 4-4-2 second half, Casas up top with Ivan Romero. Luismi Cruz and Juanlu on the wings.

Alfonso has made a few exceptional saves to keep this at 1-1.

Alfonso

Valentino - Aspar - Kibamba - Juan Maria

Luismi Cruz - Ortiz - Adrian Peral - Juanlu

Ivan - Casas

Looks like how we are lining up now. 26 minutes to play. I just noticed Pablo Perez on the bench, so he must just now be coming back from injury?

1 Like

Simo coming on for Juanlu. I make that 3 subs so far used.

Pablo Perez on for Juan Maria for the last 15 minutes.

Last sub is Carlos Alvarez on for Luismi Cruz, 7 minutes to play. Still 1-1.

Game ended 1-1 and it was a bit of a nothing second half in truth. At least Linares are beating Granada B which gives us a 3 point cushion over the “relegation” positions.

A few notes:
• Alfonso really is a good keeper, made a few smart stops, we need to sign him to a new contract.

• Luismi Cruz looks useful.

• I like the look of Simo, good feet and exceptionally quick.

• Pablo Perez had nothing to do defensively but loves to come forwards and help the attack.

• Not convinced Ivan Romero will make it to the first team. Just a gut feeling. Casas is a lesser player but he has a touch of the Alvaro Negredo’s about him, and he would suit Lope’s style of Centre Forward.

• Carlos Alvarez needs to do a bit more for me. We’ve seen diminutive players like Messi can make it, but when CA loses the ball he does none of the tracking back.

I’m not sure many (if any!) of this bunch are quite ready to be near our first team as yet. Hopefully with another year’s growth they might be pushing. I’d be looking to loan out Alfonso, Pablo Perez, Luismi Cruz, and Casas (possibly Valentino and Simo too) to Segunda Division teams, they will be wasted another season at this level.

I think Carlos Alvarez and Ivan Romero aren’t ready for the jump and should probably spend another season in the B team in the Third tier.

Just my opinions though of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sevilla C drew 1-1 with San Roque de Lepe.

Next weekend:
Sevilla Atlético play Away at top of the table Linares Deportivo

Sevilla C host Cordoba B.

1 Like

Was just doing some research as I was surprised PP’s appearance yesterday was his first THIS SEASON!

So looks like he travelled with the first team to Granada Away in October which meant he missed SATs first game against UCAM Murcia the next day. Then he done his achilles by the looks of it, so he has just come back from.that injury after 3 1/2 months.

So no wonder he hasn’t been around lately.

As it stands, Sevilla Atlético would be in the RFEF Primera Division (New third tier) next season. Sevilla C are in a promotion play off place for the RFEF Segunda (basically the Segunda B moved down to the fourth tier).

Worst thing that can happen now really is SAT slip into that red zone. As it would send them down to the Fourth Tier and Sevilla C into the Fifth Tier regardless of where they finish.

1 Like