S3-E13 - The Boys Are Back

The boys are back! @ess_russ , @ChrisLail, and Edi discuss all the latest #SevillaFC news, matches, and more in this episode of The Monchi’s Men Podcast.

Spotify: Anchor - The easiest way to make a podcast

Youtube: S3E13 - A String of Good Results, Injuries, Peace Out Isco, Transfer News and More - YouTube

4 Likes

great job guys! was a great refresher on the last few months… a lot has certainly happened.

5 Likes

Love it, great to hear the post match analysis and all the opinions.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. We have been discussing some changes to the podcast. I think we are going to try and do less episodes with higher-quality content and better editing.

Any thoughts?

3 Likes

i like the format now… i like the informality of the format/content. but interested in whatever you have in mind for higher quality content/editing.

ultimately, you’re providing an enormous public service and i’ll happily download/listen to whatever you guys put out.

6 Likes

Thanks for that. We don’t want to be too formal, but would like to get a bit more structured and give time for other voices. Those on Monchi’s Men as well as others.

3 Likes

i trust your editorial judgment. just saying, i also like the current feel which seems like three guys sitting around with a few cruzcampos giving their hot takes on their favorite team.

but honestly, if you got a vision for something, give it a shot! see how it goes. happy to offer feedback whenever you put anything out.

4 Likes

I don’t mind if it goes monthly, it’s great to recap the games and refresh the memory.

2 Likes

@Edinho is trolling you @ChrisLail with his talk about getting up to a Champions spot.

And Nianzou has got nervous I know but so did Koundé in his first games. But I’ve seen things that are very encouraging, he’s great going up for corners and an absolute pickpocket at stealing the ball from attackers. His problem is positional awareness defending counters.

Badé looked immense in what should have been a nervous game for a second half debut.

Rekik back in training BTW.

6 Likes

Badé looked really solid in that cameo. Nianzou’s passing is what has got us in trouble more than anything, especially when you combine that with the nervy Jordan.

3 Likes

This was exactly the point I was going to make after the Getafe game and forgot. I remember early stages of that season we signed Kounde people on here were slating him, saying he was useless and a bag of nerves. Let the kid settle down a bit and get used to playing in a different environment and judge him by the end of the season. Not to mention he’s had a few injuries already.

4 Likes

Are we still getting back in the champions league guys? :sob: :joy:

2 Likes

Can you be more specific with the year? :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe in 2033? If we lucky :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like