Reasons to move to Sevilla

#1) SFC
#2) Most beautiful city in the world
#3) No more of this (see exhibit A)

Exhibit A:

3 Likes

70F this afternoon in Jerez, I´m sure Sevilla was the same.
Break out those passports:-)

5 Likes

Looking at flats now!

3 Likes

It was beautiful in Vegas today, I wonder how similar it is to Sevilla

1 Like

My wife and I have been considering a move for almost a decade. The longer we stay in the States, the harder it is to uproot our family and move though.

2 Likes

My wife and I have gone back and forth for 5 years about it. This week I begin actual research as far as schools, jobs, etc. My wife is a therapist so finding out what she could do with that degree there will be a challenge as well. If anyone has any insight or resources for moving to Spain, I would love to hear them!

3 Likes

Does your wife happen to be a EU citizen?

2 Likes

She is! So it makes things much easier, but still plenty of hoops to jump through!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’ll help a lot. My wife is a Spanish citizen, and we got married there, so I’m already “in the system” so there aren’t as many hoops to jump through.

3 Likes

I have my NEI already so I am hoping it will be pretty painless! Did you get married in Sevilla? @ChrisLail I think we need to have that session just to chat and get to know one another! So many cool people here!

5 Likes

It is incredible city.i was there over Christmas

5 Likes

I loved being there for Christmas, new years and reyes. It is so different than here in America

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tyler, ive been visiting for 20 years, my wife is from Sevilla, these are very recent photos here. its incredible mate

4 Likes

I was just there for 2 weeks in October. Seriously debated getting on the plane for the trip back.

4 Likes

I would say October is a perfect month. We regularly visit a small town on the beach in Cadiz called Rota. There is an American Naval base there. Its about 1 hour on the bus, from San Sebastian bus station in the centre of Sevilla. Rota is simply the best place on the planet…

3 Likes

I didn’t make it to Rota, but I did love both Cadiz and Malaga! I will have to plan to go next time I am there in the summer!

5 Likes

I lived in Puerto de Santa MarĂ­a for a month or so pretty close to Rota. It was a nice place the once I visited. They had fireworks for the 4th of July done from the naval base

4 Likes

The only thing I wish Sevilla had was a proper beach, but I am sure if that was the case Sevilla would be a much more touristy and busy place. And cost of living would be much higher I am sure

1 Like

Hello, I am much more reading comments here than actually writing something, however, I am in Sevilla right now for holidays. I am here for already 3rd time and I saw Sevilla to play before and this time I wanted to go for match against Alavés, but we came on Saturday and the game was on Friday (of course!). Then I was hoping to visit cup match, but they drew us against Getafe away (of course again!). At least I bought a shirt and attended stadium tour, which was very cool.

Some football I will see after all, on sunday 3rd tier match Malaga vs. Castellon, as we move to Malaga on friday.

Anyway, as everyone knows, Sevilla is beautiful city, I can confirm that :slight_smile:

5 Likes