Random happenings around Europe

The thing I find curious, is that if in european football they start to count all cases of an attacking hand ball as a offensive foul. Like they did to deny Adria Pedrosa his goal, then for what reason does Pulisic goal stand, besides favouritism and Italy foes their own thing. They will never be consequent and games are ruined by var in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, I was far more excited about VAR than was warranted, to be honest. Don’t think it’s worthwhile to consider dropping it, but it’s definitely ruined the excitement of the goal given the high rate of called off goals…

1 Like

https://x.com/noticias16sfc/status/1712912317497700528?s=20 I see you Dodi!

1 Like

Lukebakio had a 9.3 rating on Whoscored and scored a brace. Jérémy Doku had 11 dribbles!

1 Like

Link doesn’t work anymore but for those in the US at least, you can get full highlights here and scroll through to the goals:

2 Likes

Friggin Mourinho gets his wish. Think he was moving his chess pieces to make this happen?

Didn’t read up to see how bad the call was, but will definitely make Mou falsely validated that he was robbed.

1 Like

:poop: down 2-1 on aggregate in Conference League - 73’

1 Like

https://x.com/SevillaFC_ENG/status/1760752286823821664?s=20

Not sure why Twitter posts aren’t showing up, but here is a screenshot.

5 Likes

Looks like maybe they took the post down… Or was a mock up in the first place. Either way, there’s only room in Sevilla for one grande

3 Likes

:poop: can’t even come back with anything either seeing as they’ve been down in Segunda twice since we were last there.

Lazio fans are wild

1 Like

Some surprising clubs making it to the last 4 of the DFB Pokal. Huge chance for Bayer Leverkusen to profit and win the cup. Not only that, they got a 10 point lead in the Bundesliga and if things go well tomorrow they will reach the last 8 in the EL.

Potential for a monumental Treble.

5 Likes

Last time Leverkusen were in for a treble…

2 Likes

Random happenings via the Middle East:

They eventually got his ass… :face_exhaling:

Could’ve just stayed in Russia.

Why are the ballers always problematic?? I think we all heard about a certain former RB a few weeks back right? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

They get intoxicated by the attention from a young age, it flawes their character development. You don’t see these shenanigans from athletes in obscure sports, they barely get attention and thus develop ‘normally’.

1 Like

Please don’t!

1 Like

If it hadn’t been for Xavi Alonso taking off Er Panda (Borja Iglesias) :panda_face:, Bayer would have collapsed. Put him in the benched and two miracle goals in stoppage time to put them through.

2 Likes

Correction: all three goals for Bayer came after Er Panda was benched. Good for Bayer. And good news for anti-beticos everywhere

2 Likes

Spectacular demonstration of believe, class and luck.

Really incredible ending. Rooting for them even more.

2 Likes

:partying_face::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like