Player List For Celta

No Muriel or Escudero - Carlos Fernandez gets the call up

1 Like

Also still no Rogue Mesa.

Yeah thatā€™s quite weird. It seems that Montella definitely doesnā€™t like him at all. I think he wouldā€™ve done a better job than Pizarro vs. Bayern though.

1 Like

Of course. Heā€™s more similar to Banega

Interesting starting lineup:

Soria

Layun - Kjaer - Carrico - Arana

Nā€™Zonz - Pizarro
Banega

Sarabia Correa

WBY

We need the 3 points today!

This could be another Eibar with that defence.

Bit of a disaster before kick off, Correa injured in warm up, Sandro plays.

Also Montellas team selection says ā€˜Were not really interested in winning this gameā€™

1 Like

Sandro is fast. Never realized it. He canā€™t score either when 1v1

Another damn own goal. This is getting ridiculous

It seems that the ā€œnew Marceloā€ is very slow, definitely not a Marcelo potential. Kjaer is injured, I think it was bad enough to get him out but I hope it isnā€™t ACL or some sort so that he doesnā€™t miss the World Cup.

Weā€™re playing terribly, the players simply seem disinterested. Also, Sandro shouldā€™ve scored one of those 2 great chances, especially the first one (1v1), that shouldnā€™t be missed by a professional player!

Muriel not even in the listā€¦ Montella is such a weird coach. Iā€™d get Nolito in for Sarabia and switch Sandro to the right, or bring Navas on. If we lose this one, the 7th place is seriously at risk.

We donā€™t have much possession where it matters. Itā€™s all getting lost in the middle third. And seeing that we lack ability in the counter-attack, who knows where our goals will come from.

I like Sandroā€™s energy and work rate. Heā€™s doing his best with the chance heā€™s been given, and looks our most dangerous player out there. Soria has done well this half, and once again, not at fault for the goal. So unlucky. Also, Lenglet canā€™t get no rest. Our CBs are cursed.

Lastly, I donā€™t like the double-pivot for this game; it feels restrictive. Just bring in Nolito and play both strikers up top. Banega & Nzonzi can hold it down themselves.

Not just an own goal but offside, bad luck.

But own goals donā€™t originate from bad luck, they come from being under pressure and disorganization. Emery had two in his 3 and a half years, weā€™ve conceded three on the bounce under Montella. And the two suffered by Emery were not really own goals because they werenā€™t deflected in, the ball was going to enter the goal in anycase, but they were declared OGā€™s because of the vagueness of the rules.

Sevilla donā€™t look too bad, much more enterprising than Celta, still lots of problems though and injuries are piling up. And the players are playing their hearts out as far as I can seeā€¦

How do we always manage to hit the goalkeeper when 1 on 1 now Ben Yedder does it again

Thatā€™s it. All over, this liga season has finished for us

Just as I feared. This is Eibar all over again

It all start from terrible transfer in both windows by Arias.
I feel that he might do it terribly again in August.
Meanwhile, Valencia is trying to buy Guedes.

This is pathetic. Iā€™m done with montella.

Yep. Prolly another 5-goal Sevilla special.

Are the locals done with Montella and Castro and Arias yet?

Damn Soria would have saved that if Arana didnā€™t get a touch

What I would give to have Aspas back on Sevilla