Player Injuries

YEN is out for 2 months! Hopefully Munir will get some playing time.

5 Likes

Acuna with a sprained ankle too. Hopefully that means play time for Augustinsson and not Rekik at LB for heaven’s sake!

4 Likes

We are fortunate the international break is soon. We need to get over Granada and then Acuña should be back when we get back after that

4 Likes

Wait, where did the En-Nesyri news come from? I haven’t seen that yet.

3 Likes

Somewhere on twitter, can’t find it now. I’ll post the link here if I find it.

3 Likes

Got it here :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Oof… So, he’ll be returning just in time for international duty around the holidays… That sucks.

2 Likes

What?! Where have you heard this? :exploding_head::scream:

Just looked online, literally no mention of this anywhere. I’m calling bs on it.

1 Like

The title and reports still says ‘could’… so it’s not a fact still, but there’s a high chance for it to be so according to the medical team.

That means Rafa Mir better get in a good goal-scoring form or we’re done. Munir could also be incorporated as Taylor mentioned, but he still has a lot of match fitness to get in order to perform at his best.

3 Likes

I’ve seen hammy’s take that long. Hopefully it isn’t that bad and he recovers much quicker.

2 Likes

I’ve seen 3 to 4 weeks and could be ready for the match with Lille on October 20.

2 Likes

Yeah according to most sources I read and also the la liga injury site it says about 20th October too. Let’s hope so.

1 Like

Hamstrings used to take 6-7 weeks, it’s down to 4 now. In fact Messi got it down to 2 weeks but he’s not from this planet.

Added to the fact that En Nesyri’s problem was a lateral strain and not the full-blown bitch of an injury, I’m with @SurreySevilla and I’m calling BS or exaggeration on this.

4 Likes