New UK fan

Hi, I’ve been supporting Sevilla remotely from the UK, and going off the UK premier league so want to support Sevilla more so in person.
It’s easy to get a flight, but how about getting tickets to watch?
Sorry I’m advance if I sound green and stupid!
Any advice will be a help … thanks, Jack

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’ve joined us!

I don’t have any firsthand experience buying single-game tickets, but I’ve heard that the process can be a little difficult to navigate. There are several folks here that are from Sevilla or have lived there in the past. I’m sure they would be willing to help you figure out what needs to be done.

2 Likes

Welcome Jack! Where abouts in England are you from and who is your Premier League team?

1 Like

Hi, I live in Reigate and I’m an Eagles fan! Yourself?

2 Likes

I live in Sutton and also a Crystal Palace supporter.

1 Like

What are the chances!
Do you go to many games? Both sides

2 Likes

I’ve been to one Sevilla game.

These days I try go one or two Palace games a season but I work most Saturday’s so it is quite difficult, plus I play football Sunday’s.

1 Like

Welcome Jack. You made a good choice with Sevilla.

Be careful, I came here and ended up emigrating. :joy:

Me too, my favourite is Hotel California :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you have difficulty you can always ask me, I can usually get tickets at short notice.

3 Likes

Hi @Jackford and welcome to the forum!

Here is a thread from 2019 that is still relevant to my knowledge. I don’t know how many single game tickets will be available this year. I’m not sure if Spain has announced attendance capacity numbers yet. If less than 100%, I would imagine the team would give first dibs to season ticket holders.

PS: Seven Bridges Road is my favorite Eagles song

1 Like

Eagles: Crystal Palace
Seagulls: Brighton
Owls: Sheffield Wednesday
Canaries; Norwich
Peacocks: Leeds United (defunct)

:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Chris, appreciate it. I think I am being very hopeful being able to attend any game this coming season.

2 Likes

Haha, how long have you lived over there Tim? Great city. I will definitely be in touch!
Great song too … :wink:

2 Likes

It will be 20 years next January.

To be honest, any fan who wants to come from the UK to Sevilla just to watch a Sevilla game deserves a hospitality ticket and if the club won’t do it, I should be able to help.
Another thing is that flights are cheap at the moment because of all the covid restrictions and quarentines, but when things improve the prices will rise and availability will reduce.

3 Likes

I have no idea what is happening re tickets for next season, it starts on the weekend of 14/15 August and there is still no official word on how many ( if any) fans will be allowed to attend matches.
Sevilla football club have not even made any statement as to when, or if we can renew our season tickets yet.

1 Like

welcome Jack - even if you are an Eagles fan;)

flights are easy to get hold of from Gatwick and Stansted and accommodation is relatively cheap too arrange too. Usually if i am over for a game mid week it is under £100 flights and accommodation.

Before my Season ticket i never struggled getting a match ticket

2 Likes

You are a gent Tim. Sorry for the late response. The minute I can see that tickets are available to buy, I will be out there! Looking forward to buying you a beer!

3 Likes

Haha, thank you … Do you live over there or travel from over here still?
Millwall have a good few games coming up - I’ll be following them … fingers crossed!

2 Likes