Meme Thread 2021-2022

It still amazes me Lope went to USA 94 as Spain’s third choice goalkeeper as I never saw him do a lot as a player to be that good. Saying that, I guess you don’t play for Real Madrid AND Barcelona if you are rubbish sooooo… :man_shrugging:t2:

I do wonder if he tries to give Bono GK tips though and Bono’s just like yeah whatever boss. :sweat_smile: What game was it recently when Bono kicked the ball out and Lope absolutely lost his shit, and Bono was just kind of laughing at him? :rofl:

1 Like

It was the recent game against Barça. That was hilarious. I think it was his 2nd or 3rd straight time missing that out ball. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Brilliant.

7 Likes

I just spit out my corn flakes.

Cheers @TimSpence2

6 Likes

If he keeps going like this, we might make a profit :eyes:

8 Likes

Lock the kids up again, it’s another tasteless video that might have some relevance to the Derby.

(- YouTube)

3 Likes

I had a dream

derbyimage

3 Likes

5 Likes

Good one. :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

haha

3 Likes

Oh No … It’s groundhog day and Milltown Mel has died, perhaps the podcast can tell us how to pronounce ‘Punxsutawney’.

Must be hellish cold as Yogi Berra might have said.

5 Likes
Movie spoiler

All you have to do is sleep with your hot colleague for the curse to be undone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sevilla’s Twitter admin posted this, don’t know what to make of it

7 Likes

Definitely feels like a knock at the PL, don’t know if there was any reasoning behind it, but I had a laugh

3 Likes

Its true though. Premier League massive overrates so many players. :laughing:

3 Likes

Ho ho ho!

5 Likes

Look how they massacred my boy…

7 Likes