MD9 - Sevilla FC at Mallorca [22/23]

It’s clear we have our new #9.

But more seriously. One of the best goals you’ll see this year.

Because our defense is giving them gifts

1 Like

Bono saving the win from the floppers

2 Likes

My god. Bono MOTM by far

7 Likes

Nianzou…

1 Like

Would probably have been disallowed by VAR don’t you think? Looked a free kick to Nianzou

3 Likes

No Isco no possession.

2 Likes

Marcao luck y to avoid second yellow on that

3 Likes

My heart can’t handle this

Blow the whistle ref

2 Likes

Climbing slowly up the ranking atleast. But as mentioned before. Much more work to do. It’s a start tho. Vamooss mi Sevilla :clap:

6 Likes

My heart rate must have been triple what it should have been in those last 15 minutes

important 3 points

5 Likes

Que alegria !

Let’s see if we have a confidence bounce.

Tactically, there’s still a lot to talk about.

7 Likes

Massive win. A Lope-win.

5 Likes

Yes. Enormous. After the first 20 we were the better team but still some dodgy moments and unable to create good chances…

But I’ll happily take it and it’s something to build on. 9 points. On to the next

5 Likes

Gudelj the official MOTM but it can be easily shared with Bono as they both share the most credit for the very important 3 points tonight.

This win could be a sign that things are slowly, but surely getting better.

It was a Lope-style win indeed, but the difference is that there was a lot more fighting spirit after the 1-0 and the players tried to create chances after that, controlled the game well too.

As @Edinho says, onto Valencia!

8 Likes

Huge win for the club! We didn’t really deserve it but massive! It was a classic lope still result. Still anything positive will do right now.

Onwards and upwards!

1 Like

Mallorca never had anything for us after those first 10 minutes. The game was in our hands essentially and we’re very fortunate to come away with 3 points. Hell of a goal by Gudelj (not bad for your 1st with the club), but i’m sorry, MOTM must be Bono for today. Saved 3 close calls.

7 Likes

For once i can say that was not a bad referee, he got some things wrong for both sides but didn’t seem bought. It’s one of the few times I can say that.

3 Likes

Both 100%.

YEN literally forgot how to run, touch a ball, let alone do anything else in this sport.

Not sure what happened with him but it seems that there’s no coming back. Plus I don’t know if the 70-75th min sub-ins will help. Mir is not even playing at all.

Sell both and get 1-2 strikers in January, that should be the goal.

6 Likes