MD8 - Sevilla FC vs Athletic Club [22/23]

Nico Williams is class

1 Like

did we hit the 25 minute wall?

2 Likes

this is just millions of times more fun to watch… but lets make it to half… and then into the second… man sampaoli’s beard and tats look awesome tho.

3 Likes

Gil Manzano tilting it to Athletic and really there’s no need, Sevilla are doing their best.

1 Like

A couple of reckless mistakes in the build-up play. Please don’t do that.

1 Like

It will be hard to get out off the Lope-ball mindset… it will take some time, but it seems that the players like Sampa-football more and hopefully they’ll adapt quicker to it.

1 Like

We’re back in Lope ball and it’s just a matter of time before Bilbao score.

If we can survive until HT, we’ll win the match.

3 Likes

Like I said. Scary stuff

1 Like

We under big pressure now. Expected as Bilbao are a strong team. We just need to try survive this spell. We fighting much better though.

1 Like

I think that’s spot on. Still struggling football-wise, but the guys are showing some enthusiasm and look like they want to fight for their spot.

2 Likes

Isco with an early yellow… not good.

1 Like

Telles should be off at halftime. Nico Williams is class and if he’s on a yellow, there’s no way he can deal with him without being sent off

4 Likes

Weirdest corner ever?

1 Like

Yeah I agree. It’s not worth the risk with the pace he’s up against.

2 Likes

Acuña to the rescue.

1 Like

I really want Jordan to succeed. He’s got the passion and fighting spirit, but man he makes me nervous when the ball is at his feet.

3 Likes

Markos distribution is terrible.

2 Likes

We holding firm so far. I’m just delighted to see the passion back. Of course lots to work on but good to see us trying to attack more and fighting for every ball.

3 Likes

Not even much better than mine lol

Just a stronger leg, that’s it

2 Likes