MD5 - Espanyol vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

Carmona in! Lope in! :smile:

Sigh

Oh damn. Typical to slightly ruin a perfect half. Still a great half though!

1 Like

That is absolutely without a doubt the worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen

That’s a tough one for sure. Hard to jump backwards and not use outstretched arms for balance.

1 Like

Lopetegui DIMISIÓN?!

Just trying to plant some clickbait here for half time.

1 Like

You saw the eagerness Carmona had, way before the attack started. He was already ahead going forward. Was beautiful.

3 Likes

Alright, i’m out for work now… We got this!

3 Likes

Unlucky Bono! Nearly saved it. Despite that though and an amazing half of football by us and great to see 3 goals and great attacking play! Nearly everyone played pretty well there. Even Jordan and YEN did decent overall.

Let’s keep it up another half and keep attacking. We have the players to hurt them if we keep going for it.

1 Like

Funny to think we’ve actually attacked better in previous games. We’ve been fortunate here, but took the chances that fell to us. Managing the game well so far, and hope we keep it simple in the 2nd half.

Well done Jose Angel !!

3 Likes

Exactly, and you have yourself a home grown player fighting for the shield for the next 5 or more years.

3 Likes

What a half by Carmona. I like the aggressiveness him and Acuna show together from their positions.

Isco seems to be our best overall player, with a great touch and feel for the offensive movements.

YEN and Lamela look lumbering and tired after 30 minutes.

3 Likes

I’m not able to watch the game as I’m away on holiday but great to see us winning and score three goals in one half. Made up for Carmona to score two goals!

That half shows we can play if we want. Let’s keep it up now!

3 Likes

It’s so refreshing to actually look forward to the half time highlights!

2 Likes

Lamela will have to be careful with his attitude, the ref has his beady eye on him.

We got a new shining star in Carmona, he just graduated.

I always saw a penalty by Joselu as the most likely problem and already it’s happened. Now Espanyol are motivated, but we’ve got the changes on the bench and if they are used correctly we should get stronger.

Without a fourth goal we will suffer for the next 45 minutes.

2 Likes

How was that a penalty? Had his back to the ball and no idea where it was. I thought this rule had been ironed out.

You think lope will stay on if we win this game @TimSpence2?

1 Like

Great to see some younger players start for us today, Salas and Carmona and making an impression. Hopefully we’ll see a lot more of that like how it used to be. Will certainly add some energy and enthusiasm to the side.

Lope may very well get a stay of execution if we keep this up in the second half!

2 Likes

No I think it’s got to the point of no return. The only thing that surprises me is that the team looks more mobile for a change, something has changed.

2 Likes

Who went off for Telles? I missed that

1 Like