MD5 - Espanyol vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

1 Minute in, insane finish by Lamela.

Let’s see how well we age this game.

3 Likes

Are we sure that we didn’t fire Lopetegui?

3 Likes

He’s gone for it more with his job on the line. Sometimes this happen but a very attacking start by us.

1 Like

And we are back to being bad

Jordan is such a liability! Can’t do the basics now.

1 Like

It’s been an attacking start in all this seasons games so far. The difference today is we got a bit of luck with the goalkeeper spreading his legs. We will take it though.

4 Likes

Terrible at playing out of the back. Under pressure. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

I like Acuña so much

3 Likes

A bit lucky with the goal but it was a counter-attack in two passes, yippee.

2 Likes

Well played by Jordan there, YEN makes a good run and forces a save. Not mad there, the angle was tight and he made in improvement, (he actually hit the target)

3 Likes

Great ball by Jordan and YEN actually has a shot on goal!

2 Likes

Jordan did well there for once. Great ball to YEN and unlucky there. Good play. We looking better to watch at least.

4 Likes

Jordan actually just made a great recovery and transitioned to a great pass…go figure, even Jordan knows his fate is sealed if Lope leaves

3 Likes

Team are fighting for lope here to be fair.

2 Likes

I love that all four of us were so shocked to see a good play by Jordan and a good shot by YEN…haha, low standards

4 Likes

How did the statistics just say we have only had one “ocasión de gol” if we already have a goal and another shot on goal?

1 Like

Referee definitely a proud owner of a micro penis

3 Likes

We are playing well so far. We just have to keep it up this time.

1 Like

Oliver Torres just makes things look quicker when he is on.

6 Likes

Carmona!!! 2-0

4 Likes