MD37: Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla FC 15-05-22 (21/22)

Yes he is, we’re hanging in for the last few seconds and the ref blows full time, suck that Betisss

5 Likes

Credit to the team for battling. We have been a bit fortunate to wrap 4th before the last day. Betispiss will be guttered. Relief is the word I’d use here.

6 Likes

4th mathematically secured!

Now we need to beat Bilbao for Emery and have a go at 3rd.

7 Likes

Congrats boys on securing the Champions League!

It’s not been the best season but we battled hard for that point tonight which I felt we deserved.

Never have I been so happy with a draw as I am now.

Up yours Betpiss!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Carrasco was simulating fouls all 90 minutes what a slut. I was Ok with whatever happened but this result was priceless, Sevilla have consolidated as a Champions league club. One relaxed game remains and then onward we go to glory.

4 Likes

@sterusebn

I’ve got to watch that film again

3 Likes

Made up for YEN. He’s not had a good season but never will he score a more important goal. Hopefully it will give him a confidence boost and it shows he can do it. We all know he can after last season which is why it’s so frustrating. At least Lope kept faith with him and didn’t sub him!

Now we can relax a little going into the Bilbao home match last game knowing CL football is secured and 3rd place still up for grabs.

Let’s go for it and end the season on a high at the Ramon ahead of a new era!

Vamos!

1 Like

Happy about qualifying but wish we could have had more this season. Let’s finish this season with a win

2 Likes

Very fitting that a draw has secured us the Champions League. Now an astonishing 16 draws in the league.

Sums our season up! Just the four defeats shows we’re tough to beat and we have a never day die mentality but we know what we need to work on. Hopefully the new manager will address that!

3 Likes

Happy we clinched the CL placement, would have been really weak and disastrous if we didn’t but the fire came close enough.

Looks like the whole squad is giving him a cheer. Stress and pressure was compounding visibly. One more game for goodbyes

6 Likes

Castro said that we won’t talk to any coach until the end of the season - Lope has 2 more years in his contract.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is any world where this statement is true. Just formalities i guess. I’m sure Monchi & co. have to do things way early in order to get proper business done in the summer.

3 Likes