MD33: Sevilla FC vs Espanyol

Ocampos definitely could have scored there. Not easy by any means but so frustrating when we need a goal

Penalty! Gueye tripped in the box, clear as day

2-2

GOL!!!

1 Like

Thereā€™s the energy

1 Like

YEN so close, probably should do better there unfortunately. Not an easy leap but I know if thereā€™s any player who can score from that it, itā€™s him

Hoping we can win this, but not thrilled to see us burning jet fuel on a victory that has, at best, a small fraction of the financial stakes of the remaining UEL matches.

2 Likes

so many injuries piling up.

YES GUEYE

2 Likes

BAM! What a great stretch there. Ocampos close but hits the bar, now Gueye puts it home and the good guys are winning.

5 Likes

Same situation he blew off earlier with Torres gives him the go this time, and turns into a goal. Brilliant run and finish from Pape Gueye. Nice turn around baby. Was thinking how Lopeball looks completely gone.

3 Likes

Gueye instrumental on all 3 of our goals. Fantastic performance tonight!

5 Likes

Deserved win and very important 3 points.

On to Juve now next Thursday!

VAMOS!!!

4 Likes

Woof. Iā€™m exhausted.

3 Likes

Did anyone notice the Momento Market banner ad on the rotating ad wall?

Glad I could tune in for the turn around man. Really good spirit and we manage to do it once more. Gueye indeed phenomenal. Bring on Juve!

2 Likes

Gueye player of the match no doubt, but Acuna was huge and changed the game.

4 Likes

Good thing we have a week until the next match, we need the rest before Juventus

4 Likes

Great win for us! Keeps up our good momentum before the big europa league semi first leg coming up!

2 Likes

Yep, was also appearing last gameā€¦I tried to see their marketplace and nope, no Sevilla gear thereā€¦

1 Like