MD32: SEVILLA FC vs REAL MADRID [21/22]

We all know it’s coming.

1 Like

Yeah. And then you still get it like this. We are just surprised we got up 2-0. And don’t have the spine or bone structure to pull it in.

2 Likes

Wee Oliver did them all diving like that :skull:

1 Like

That’s Real Madrid winning mentality shining through. Congrats to them. We though again went into our shell after 2-0. It’s the usual trend and never built on it. We could lose now. I hope we can hang on for a point.

4 Likes

Nacho, one of the players that’s not even the level they should want doing it for them.

Why is Torres throwing himself on the floor there in such a dangerous attack for Madrid? It was definitely coming unfortunately

5 Likes

just the same story.
weak midfield, play well when opponent doesn’t press, play like shit when being pressed.

3 Likes

Shit.

We won’t learn how to win. Honestly.

1 Like

Feel like this game has tipified Sevilla’s season… They bottled it!

2 Likes

Well deserved. Congrats to RM.

There you go! The difference between us and them in a nut shell. We could lose top 4 because we couldn’t get a point here. FFS we useless under pressure.

1 Like

Weak tactics since 2019-20, not always a weak midfield.

1 Like

Although the decision not to send Camavinga off in the first half was scuffed, we deserve to lose this game

3 Likes

Well, that’s Sevilla FC for ya…

3 Likes

Lope should gracefully resign after this.

Yeah we might end up 4th but… this is ball-less.

3 Likes

Weak mentality from everyone involved tonight… Coach and team.

3 Likes

I’m sick of it. Enough is enough now!

2 Likes

I agree. We had a great chance of finally beating real at home or at least drawing and couldn’t even do that despite them being involved midweek in 120 mins and had injuries.

2 Likes

The boys played slow and scared in the second half. Shame.

3 Likes