MD31: Sevilla FC vs Granada CF [21/22]

Co-commentator hitting nail on the head — Martial looking lost in the support-striker role. Either play him up front or on the left.

3 Likes

What is our defense doing!?

Now what Lope, pack your bags?

Silver lining: We can’t park the bus if we’re losing!

3 Likes

Great goal by granada! Awful defending by us and they looked more lively. We look lost

It will make for a better game at least

We can’t park the bus if we’re losing!

Lope: “Hold my defensive chalk board”

1 Like

Not really happy with our strikers. I miss Sarabia.

1 Like

We need to turn this round big style and start scoring goals in bigger quantities. This football is just not good enough.

2 Likes

Eh equally !

I saw enough fouls and a corner for YEN plus a perhaps penalty

Thank you Diego Carlos

1 Like

Great ball. Great header. Let’s get it!

Nice thats 1-1. Seemed to have fumbled the momentum of the free kick, but Navas with some great work, like old days.

1 Like

Well, if our strikers can’t score, Carlos will step up apparently…

1 Like

Nice goal. Great cross and header by Carlos!

Amazing chip by Jordan there. Wished we had capitalized

1 Like

He moved out left and had back to back great runs on goal. I want to see more of that.

Better end to the half than how we started, but i’ll credit Granada’s goal for that reaction. Hopefully we start on the same foot in the 2nd half. We need more precision in the final third. We’re already getting to the dangerous spots. Insert Lamela or Papu in some of those scenarios, and the lead is ours.

1 Like

That’s some fast pace football in the football 1st half due to Granada not pressing our defender and have speed in their counters. Our players show rare determination to go forward.

1 Like

Now we replace Martial with Lamela and it should improve, perhaps bring on Papu too.

But if other players get injured it changes the balance of the team so why does Lope prefer the late show?

1 Like