MD30: Sevilla vs Villarreal

We really are. Its amazing how much Mendilibar has changed the culture around this team. They are all enjoying playing with each other as you can tell from watching, and he is getting the beast out of everyone. Call me crazy but if he had been here all season long, we would be in top 6.

Looking forward to see what he and us, can do the rest of this season.

1 Like

I like the thought, you could even say we would be 2nd behind Barca with the point average we gotten. But it doesn’t work like that. Situation is completely incomparable of what is going on in the club, the players, what happened with the previous managers, impacting the state of the club, the board, the crowd and the players to which somethings work better and somethings won’t. Funny but useless.

2 Likes

Has Mendi got these players fitter? They seem to somehow have far more energy these days.
He’s even taught Yen how to jump. :laughing:
Another great night at the RSP. The fans are really enjoying these times, long may they continue.

3 Likes

I think it’s because they aren’t pressing the whole time. Only certain times of the game. Only thing I can figure out. That and the deeper roster.

3 Likes

Did you miss the WC? YEN has had a killer jump long before Mendi came to town.

But yes, hell of a header from YEN.

2 Likes

“Monchi and his men are smiling again”

2 Likes

THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT US!!!

1 Like