MD29: Sevilla FC at Valencia

1 Like

3 Likes

Will be difficult without a natural left back. Do we see Rekik make his return by starting at left back, do we convert either Navas or Montiel to left back or do we potentially play a back three and throw Bryan out there at LWB

3 Likes

Massive match. I feel a win here would make us just about safe. However, a loss and we right back in the mire. Let’s hope we can build on the decent form and run of results under new manager.

4 Likes

Rekic returns

3 Likes

Wonder how Gil, Suso and Ocampos will line-up together…

I just hope Rekik and Bade are more than just barely fit enough. I’m generally afraid we are forced/forcing too early and they will be set back again but we’ll see.

Vamoos!

1 Like

I think they all will float around, but Suso mainly in the middle.

1 Like

Good to see rekik and bade both back and playing together. That looks like a stronger defence and we have enough attacking threats to hurt Valencia too. Vamos!

1 Like

I just want a good game without some f*ckery by the ref. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

Vaaaaamooooooos!

2 Likes

Jordan giving them the first chane there by being too slow

1 Like

Lively game.

Advantage played but we get penalized? Oh aite…

That’s beyond late

2 Likes

Fucking de cerro. What a moron.

1 Like

The game is kinda boring, but the good kind?

1 Like

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Odd first half by Sevilla. Not a lot of cohesion when the ball was in the final third. Valencia took over the game after about 20 minutes. Bizarre refereeing, culminating in Ocampos’ yellow card. Need a bit more quality in the second half from Sevilla as zero shots on target so far.

1 Like

Ocampos had a great counter-attacking chance but didn’t think quick enough to pass to YEN who was advancing.

Other than that, too boring. Hopefully we can do something in the second and try to go for the 3 points. We have the quality to do so… but at this point, even 1 point would be ok.