MD28: Sevilla FC vs Celta Vigo

1 Like

No Biris for this game. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sevilla FC, after exhausting all possible appeals, must comply with the closure sanction of sectors N11 and N12 for a match issued by the RFEF Competition Committee in the 2016/17 season, for “uttering insults and choral songs” in the Copa del Rey match played on January 12, 2017 against Real Madrid. In this way, these sectors of the lower tier of Gol Norte, located just behind the goal, will not host fans in the next league match in Nervión, next Good Friday against RC Celta.

This has been threatening for yrs, it is all to do with hdp Ramos.

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll enter and get whatever seats are free and maybe their carnets Will not let them enter, in which case football has truly gone to the dark side.

2 Likes

The closing of the section annoys me because it was the incident with Ramos where he was the instigator.

4 Likes

Sevilla need to redesignate zones n11 and 12 as two seats :rofl:

This sort of Fascism if fraught with danger and opens Pandora’s box. They’ve just ended up punishing faithful supporters who may have joined after that date and have nothing to do with the ‘offence’, they have a case in law.

2 Likes

Agreed. But having said that, it’s hard to say that a football player doesn’t have the right to celebrate a goal, as tasteless as it might have been, and as disagreeable as his character may be.

2 Likes

So Papu, Rekik and Marcao back, but Tecatito misses out.

5 Likes

wow cool to see all those folks back. Not good to miss out on Tecatito though. Anyone hear anything?

5 Likes

Jordan also out with problems and Ocampos suspension.
Tecatito must have had some setback, I don’t think it will be much :crossed_fingers:
Despite all that we have more options at the back.

I suppose Bono will get the nod because Dmitrovic will play Manchester in the following game. But if it isn’t Bono it means we have a new first choice goalkeeper.

3 Likes

Bono is still our best overall goalkeeper out of the 2, but I really wouldn’t mind Dmitrovic as a first choice at this point.

Bono has been a bit shaky lately and needs some rest - let’s see what Mendi has in mind.

3 Likes

When does he ever not have problems these days?

Problems passing.

Problems tackling.

Problems shooting.

2 Likes

:rofl: You’re right

Problems reading pieces of paper !!!

3 Likes

Makes a good cheerleader though!

2 Likes

i realize he got the clean sheet, but i felt like Dmitrovic had some real shakey moments last match that would’ve gotten punished against a better team. i’m pretty ambivalent at this point
 mostly i think we should sell Bono to the first bidder above 30m.

3 Likes

It’s matchday people! I’m excited about today’s match. I think there will be a lot of open play with some goals scored. Celta is a tough opponent and is sitting 4 points above us, so this is a must-win! VAMOS!

2 Likes

Given the price we fetched for KoundĂ©, I suspect they’ll sell him for 20m €.

Keepers used to only rarely fetch 30m, but then again that was before EPL inflated everything to death.

1 Like

I think it was Bayern that offered nearly 30 in January.

1 Like

Pre-gaming outside the stadium. Took in some processions today. It is a beautiful spring day. Ready for the dub.

7 Likes

that little plaza is one of my favorite spots in Sevilla. So secluded not many folks venture to it. The coin market is great on Sunday and that little tourist shop has such an interesting fellow in it.

4 Likes