MD26: Sevilla FC v Real Betis 27-02-22 [21-22]

It’s that time again folks. We all know what went down the last time we faced these jokers so I’m sure there will be extra motivation to win this one. Not to mention the recent form of both teams which finds the gap between the two teams standing at 5 points. If Sevilla wants to finish in second place in the table, then this is a must win.

5 Likes

It will be hard to win this without no proper centre backs. I hope we can find a way. If I’m honest I’ll take a draw here guys considering :poop: great form, our mixed form and key players injured/suspended.

3 Likes

Nicked this from the Biris twitter. Great video

5 Likes
2 Likes

Carlos starts! Massive!

6 Likes

Not a fan of this midfield, but to have Navas & Acuña start together at fullback again is refreshing.

And i guess this confirms that Diego Carlos really is The Hulk. Please make it thru the full 90. :pray:

VAMOS MI SEVILLA !!

5 Likes

That central midfield is a bit to slow I fear. I’m worried that :poop: could be a bit quick for us in that department. At least we have carlos and Acuna playing though.

Nice to see Navas back but I just hope it’s not to soon as this is some baptism of fire to make your first start again after a massive long injury lay-off.

Papu and tecatitio is a positive and will provide us with opportunities and creativity.

Let’s see what happens. Vamos mi Sevilla!

4 Likes

Vamosss!!! Echale huevos!!!

3 Likes

What an incredible atmosphere! Goosebumps. Would love to be there! Vamos.

1 Like

¡Vamos chicos! ¡Nunca se rinde!

1 Like

Word? No pen for pulling shorts? Aite bet.

3 Likes

YEN just given offside also. A tight one and would have been a pen!?

2 clear pens not given. That was not an offside. Puta RFEF and Perez!

2 Likes

Navas put through and slams wide. He should have scored.

A fast start from us. I like it.

4 Likes

Going to miss most of the first half as wife decided to book crazy golf and only on way home now. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

We’re all over Puta Betpiss… this could cost us if we don’t capitalize on that and score 1-2 in the first half.

4 Likes

Nice to see us start quick. Hopefully we keep it up.

4 Likes

Bravo also saving from YEN.

We’re up for this one. Well on top currently.

2 Likes

Loving this fast, attacking play (more plz :pray:) . Hopefully they can make it count! ¡Vamos!

3 Likes

Wow They show determination to create chance and that’s unexpected even it’s a derby at home

3 Likes