MD25: Sevilla FC vs Almeria

Awful defending. Sigh

That was just a suso touch haha

fine effort from gudelj. never was gonna have enough on itā€¦ but worth a look

on a hot day almeria needing to make two subs in first 10 minutes is worth tracking.

weā€™re sort of being dicks refusing to put the ball out of play for subs.

I would agree the first time the guy goes down. But if he keeps going down every 30 seconds, how long do we have to wait for them to sub him off and not be a dick? At some point you just have to play.

2 Likes

yup. fair enough.

gudelj handled that counter well. weā€™re doing better now. unfortunate we had to spot them a goal first. entire game remaining.

Can we sub off Suso and/or Navas? So tired of watching those two try and try and try the same damn approach for 20 minutes straight. I mean, maybe after the 15th long cross one will go inā€¦but I just wish we could figure out something, anything else to tryā€¦

2 Likes

Weā€™re getting possession and doing jack shit with it.

2 Likes

Navas is putting in some work thoughā€¦ his crosses havenā€™t really been precise, but heā€™s getting in position to make themā€¦ does that count for something?

2 Likes

BadĆ© looks like heā€™s still injured.

Suso just had TWO opportunities to put the ball in the back of the net easily with his right foot, but what does he do? switch to his left, por supuesto.

2 Likes

wowā€¦ we are down there throats but lacking the final pass quality.

but if the volume of opportunities stays like this much longer we must break through.

Thereā€™s no excusing the poor crosses of Navas and Suso.

Bounou laid up like that is scaring me

shitā€¦ went to the bathroom, came back and bono in a neck brace? hurt his back? jeez. hope heā€™s ok

2 Likes

Didnā€™t look like much. Really weird.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what you get for prioritizing bathroom over glory.

Was hoping we didnā€™t need him today, but i wonder how many minutes Tecatito has in him?

wasnā€™t that clearly off his arm? natural position?

who is to say my trip to the bathroom wasnā€™t filled with glory?

1 Like