MD23: Sevilla FC vs Osasuna

Grande Bono!

3 Likes

These whistles at half time are gonna be loud!

3 Likes

Huge save from Bono there. Only reason weā€™re not behind by more

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if I have seen a worse half of football all year from this team. Itā€™s not just one player, they all suck tonight.

3 Likes

Yep. That was painful. We are lucky to be down just 1.

3 Likes

We have been shocking. Thanks to Bono and their wastefulness we just 1 down. We need to significantly improve in the 2nd half. I didnā€™t see this bad performance coming.

4 Likes

Plenty of things to change during half-time. Osasuna is playing way better than us, so fair play to them, but it just seems a lot of our problems could be solved with an upgrade in concentration.

And Gil is not a left-back. Let him flourish as an attacking player.

3 Likes

Nothingā€™s working so far. Easily one of the worst halves of the seasonā€¦

Changes in both tactics and players are needed in the second if we want to get something out of this.

I expect to see Ocampos, Acuna or Telles and Suso.

2 Likes

100%.

3 Likes

Yeh they got whistled off nicely but when the game looked 0-2 the Biris started singing to show their virtuous dedication to the cause. I wish they were a bit less pretentious.

2 Likes

Weā€™re lucky thatā€™s still only 1-0. Possibly struggling after playing midweek, we donā€™t have the same level of commitment. Weā€™re passing it to Bono as if itā€™s Banega back there.

Even on a good day, Lamela gives the ball away a ton. Apart from a long range shot, thatā€™s all we got from him this half. So itā€™s back to our 1 and only plan: pass to Jesus and pray.

2 Likes

I am ready for the geriatric contingent to retire. Rakitic, Fernando and Navas. Thank you. You have been amazing. It is time to hang up your cleats and let the next generation come in. It is hard to rip off the bandaid since they have been a huge part of our success, but I think we are being held back a bit. Definitely with their high wages.

2 Likes

AcuƱa on for Rakitic and suso for lamela.

1 Like

Wow

3 Likes

Nothing can go our way can it

1 Like

Wow! What a chance for YEN. Much better though!

2 Likes

YEN loves shooting straight at GKs. :weary:

2 Likes

GUDELJJJJJJJJJ

3 Likes

Osasuna is just a good team, they have cohesion as these dudes have been playing together forever.

4 Likes

F*cking split screen!! What a gooooolazo!

3 Likes