MD23: CA Osasuna vs Sevilla FC (21/22)

Jordan being his usual crap self… Seems to go backwards every season so far.

2 Likes

Joan Jordan plays football like me, feels a little bit of pressure and boots the ball anywhere. The difference being one of us is an amateur level goalkeeper, and the other is supposedly a professional ball playing midfielder. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Im a just as critical on him as well but at the same time, too many times he is just 1 vs 5 there today.

2 Likes

Sorry but this is another yawn fest.

1 Like

I will be happy to make it to half without conceding a goal. Lopetegui needs to light a fire and get some offense going.

2 Likes

Was clear from the start? we can’t make the play from possesion, even harder with how uncomfortable some new positions look then, Lope is mixing up even more random things during the game just for the sake of trying something else. So it’s just Osasuna doing there thing, as the solid machine they are.

3 Likes

Big YEN fan, but he’s been about as much use as a donkey in a Moto GP race today.

3 Likes

Avila outpacing Nesyri there, thought that was the breakthrough moment…

3 Likes

How has the ref not given a corner there? Joker! :clown_face:

3 Likes

Honestly one of the worst halves of football I have watched in a long long while.

3 Likes

Half- Time. No shots. Their keeper may as well bring out a chair and a good book for the 2nd half.

4 Likes

The biggest obstacle facing Sevilla is not Osasuna, it’s the Sevilla system.

6 Likes

obviously needing some time, to catch the rhythm but it looks worse than expected.

3 Likes

Need to change this system if we aren’t going to change the personnel at half-time, we just can’t seem to play through the press & getting bustled off the ball too easily, Think we need to get Gudelj off and go 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1 since we don’t have a direct replacement and seem to attack through the middle due to Osasuna closing down the wide areas and stifling the attacks, just 2 attacks from wide areas in 1st 45 isn’t great…

4 Likes

The question is, how is Papu his ankle? and does it fit his boot? We be forcing another one of those?

1 Like

Lack a rw and proper midfield.
We need papu and ocampos but he’s not in list today.

3 Likes

That was probably the worst I’ve seen us play. No shot in the entire half. Credit to Osasuna, they’re a very tough nut to crack but we’ve got to be doing better with the quality of player we have.

Osasuna were the better side and had the best chance of the half which produced a great Bono save. They deserve to be winning.

Changes needed at half time or we’re dropping more points.

2 Likes

Something similar to Celta has to happen. 5 in the midfield, working closer together and put in Rafa Mir in the point for the one good chance we might get.

1 Like

@ddadogba Good Morning Hong Kong :+1:

2 Likes

Cool trickery from Martial and Corona. Other than that, the team is lacking all motivation to go forward. This looks like Lope’s system from the start of the season…

3 Likes