MD22: SevillaFC at Rayo Vallecano

Gueye still looking like quality. More of that type of signings, Monchi!

7 Likes

How good has Pape been? Wow

8 Likes

I am already loving Gueye

6 Likes

Thought we were excellent in that first half. Controlled possession and most of the game. Well organised, solid at the back and looked dangerous going forward.

Rayo were contained to mainly long range efforts with the exception of the chance at the start that Bono saved. We’re playing with so much more confidence and intent and starting to look a good side again. Gueye looks absolutely quality in that midfield. A great signing from Monchi.

More of the same second half and hopefully get a second goal and wrap this one up! So far a very accomplished away performance.

6 Likes

The weakest link in the team… lost possession many times during the build-up, nulled the great work of Gueye in the midfield, piss poor.

4 Likes

They can’t handle Gueye so they gotta hack him every time he gets away. How many fouls on him so far?

What i’m loving most is the work being put in by everyone on the field. Nevermind the goal, I’m impressed by how much Suso’s tracking back, demanding the ball, the touches to get us out of pressure, etc. We just need to capitalize more on these transitions and try to calm things down when in possession.

Good work so far. A harder 45 mins to come. Vamos chicos!!

8 Likes

We are doing very well in overall.

Those two stomps on Acuna and Gueye… we received red cards for much less before. They’re at least yellow card offenses, if not red. For me they’re both red, especially Acuna’s.

Nice work by Suso for the goal. Let’s seal it off in the second half. I expect to see Gil and YEN in the second half, and maybe Alvarez?

7 Likes

The game is on a knife edge we need to be more solid and certainly not waste corners with short corners that result in nothing. Get the ball in their area anything can happen like a penalty for example. I think the game needs Navas and Nesyri.

7 Likes

Loving the way Sampi is playing Ocampos, he pops up on the left, right & centre. Defenders just don’t know what to do with him.

5 Likes

Rafa Mir subbed. Shows how much faith Sampaoli has with him.

1 Like

Navas on for Mir. Strange one??

1 Like

Suso nation folks! A very good first half considering all the changes and playing mid week. Let’s keep it up. Vamos Sevilla!

1 Like

Should be a red, disgusting scissor challenge

3 Likes

Got to be a red surely?

4 Likes

Rayo a very dirty team I have to say.

3 Likes

It should

2 Likes

That should have been their second red. We should defer on getting new players and instead pay the bribes to the refs like Barca. Maybe they we will get some calls.

3 Likes

F**k off, Manzano. Wtf…?

2 Likes

We need Nesyri on for his defensive work on corners etc but who do you take off?
Suso ?

And we need 2 more goals really.

1 Like

Rayo should have scored then…

2 Likes