MD19: Sevilla FC at Cádiz FC (21/22)

I guess it was better, although I can’t say it was a good corner either

3 Likes

We are so frustrating to watch… Far too often we get forward then cut back and recycle the ball rather than stick it in the box.

Also we try way too many silly little flicks rather than getting a foot on the ball and pushing forwards.

2 Likes

Seems like we’ve switched back to our typical 4-3-3 with Acuña at RB and Augustinsson at LB

1 Like

All Cadiz is gonna do is sit back and wait for a counter chance. We have got to get a bit more creative here to open them up

2 Likes

Cute dummy by Romero

1 Like

Was literally just thinking, Ivan has had more chances already than Lope ever gave Carlos Fernandez last season. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Papu’s shooting tonight has been awful.

1 Like

I think that last one is still in the air somewhere

2 Likes

Worth the try, If Rakitic didn´t just go with it last game we all know what happened.

We will be hoping for one of those corner, penalty, rebound type of goals soon.

2 Likes

Been so many times the ball has fallen to him around the box and he has played a stupid ball rather than shoot. Just hit the f*****g thing!

2 Likes

Now that was a good ball from Acuna. Better.

3 Likes

Why the hell are we doing so much standing around?!!!

1 Like

Jeeeeeez this is boring… to be fair Cadiz isn’t doing much to contribute to the entertainment and we are very much in control. Difficult to see where the goal is gonna come from…

2 Likes

That frustrates me. Nothing against Ivan Romero, but Fernandez was a fair bit better than Ivan is.

I still don’t fully understand Lopetegui

1 Like

I’ve said for a while now Ivan Romero isn’t ready for the first team yet… Not really his fault, but we’ve shafted ourselves a bit as both Rafa and YEN being out at the same time means the lad is getting minutes he probably shouldn’t, he hasn’t exactly set the Third Division alight this season.

2 Likes

My first half review:

dumb-and-dumber-threw-up-in-my-mouth

4 Likes

This has got a Lope 1-0 special all over it hasn’t it?

3 Likes

A memorable first half by Sevilla, memorable for precisely nothing apart from ineptitude.

6 Likes

What are we doing? We’re crossing to Papu Gomez and Ivan Romero. High crosses might work when we have Mir or YEN in the center but not when the players you’re crossing to are tiny

3 Likes

Playing out the way I thought. It’s very cagey and we kept possession well and untroubled at the back. Cadiz defending well and with ease though and we need a bit more up front.

4 Likes