MD19: Sevilla FC at Cádiz FC (21/22)

Rekik would definitely make more sense at LCB than Gudelj.

2 Likes

I mean it is Diego Carlos at LCB and Gudelj at RCB but Rekik should have gotten the start. Maybe Gudelj will prove me wrong? He was good last match

2 Likes

I didn’t realise we were playing Real Zaragoza in just three days time… :flushed: Makes squad selection for that game really tough IMO given the current injuries and sickness, I’m guessing we will likely field a less than ideal strength squad for that one.

3 Likes

I still prefer Diego Carlos in his best position, and we´ve seen it destabilize more before in the rare game he didn´t play there. It shouldn´t matter too much vs Cadiz but I do think him as left centre back is best.

1 Like

We have had a brutal schedule to be fair. It just keeps coming and coming. Lopetegui said that himself in his presser that his squad hardly catching a break currently with injuries, covid, then African cup nations coming and jam packed schedule.

2 Likes

I would take a 1-0 Lopetegui win in this match

3 Likes

Nervous for this game because everytime Real Madrid have slipped up we usually haven’t taken advantage. I hope we can tonight.

3 Likes

La Liga TV seem to think Gudelj RB and Acuña CB. That can’t be right surely? :flushed:

It´s virtually impossible to not play towards their goal a lot and on their side of the field. Would be terrible news if we couldn´t control this match.

3 Likes

My stream on ESPN showed the lineup, and had Acuña at LCB???

1 Like

Let’s go boys!

2 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Great start fellas

2 Likes

Well terrible start for Cadiz, Goalkeeper setting them up for failure. Jordan almost putting in the corner. Good early Chance for us.

2 Likes

I loved that dummy from Papu

2 Likes

Almost a goal from JJ. Although could hardly bloody tell as they decided to show the Osasuna goal against Athletic.

1 Like

Almost looks like a 3atb, Ocampos and Augustinsson the wingbacks

2 Likes

It’s a weird formation as a minute ago Acuña was up almost as a LB to Augustinsson as a LM.

2 Likes

It seems like we are playing with 3 at the back and Augustinsson and Ocampos as wing backs

2 Likes

Jim you love Bono´s kit right?

1 Like