MD15: Sevilla FC at Celta Vigo

There is a chance that this game could be postponed due to flooding of the stadium. This was the state of it last night & more rain is forecast.
Maybe a blessing in disguise for us? as it gives another week for the injured to recover and possibly we could have a couple of new players in by the time we play them.

2 Likes

Only 13 senior players on the squad list for the trip to Vigo.

Still no word on whether the match is still on or not.

5 Likes

Bono, Acuña, En-Nesyri and Lamela rejoin but we seem to have lost Rakitic and Nianzou

1 Like

Both suspended after being sent off in the last game.

3 Likes

Wow, yeah, seems like a year ago, Montiel has a suspension too.

2 Likes

Can we win guys? We desperately need to win this. A huge 6 point match in the relegation battle. I hope the break has done us good. We need to come out rejuvenated as we play all the bottom side teams in a row. This will make or break us.

Vamos mi sevilla!

2 Likes

We simply have to find a way. With the youth of Carlitos inserted, I think our dynamic changes. He’s fearless and we need that.

2 Likes

I’m happy that LaLiga is back, but i’m not sure about this game at all. Half of the squad consists of SAT-players, Suso and Januzaj, the turf is probably shit due to the flooding and the Copa-game didn’t exactly give us a taste of anything but more Lope-ball.

Keep the faith though!

3 Likes

Yeah he has give us new life. We really need that and that fearless mentality to help lift us from this very difficult situation we in. Let’s hope Carlitos can keep up his form as we need it.

4 Likes

I’m viewing tomorrow as a clean slate after the World Cup and will go into it with optimism.

4 Likes

This game would be a difficult task with all the players fit and available, under the circumstances Sampaoli will have to work a miracle.

Game at 19:15 CET

6 Likes

5-3-2?

3 Likes

Having Fernando can make a huge diff, even if the backline can be a bit lacklustre. We don’t need to be fancy here or look good. We’re currently in a relegation fight, and 3 points are vital if we are to get out of this mess quickly.

3 Likes

I would think so. Need Gudelj back there, imagine a back four with Carmona and Salas as our cb pairing :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the best! Vamos!

2 Likes

!st game I will have missed this season, we are currently renting an apartment in a very quiet area down on the coast for a few days. No local bar to watch it in so will be relying on you guys to keep up to date along with live scores. I should get the highlights later from Gol tv.

4 Likes

Vamos!!! My local Peña Sevillista bar is hopping. People are itching for a win.

5 Likes