MD13 Getafe vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

2 Likes

No real academy players for once. I know Alfonso, but that is because of Vaclik being injured, all first team outfield players.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Carlos Fernandez get a run in the team

2 Likes

Highly unlikely with YEN in fine form at the moment. Hopefully we see him from the off rather than de Jong starting.

5 Likes

So Navas is injured. Who do we start at right back? I know KoundĂ© has been playing there for a bit, but I would much rather have him at Center back. Probably Vidal? I’m also thinking about Ocampos, he made a great makeshift right back against Krasnodar after Navas got sent off.
It will probably be Vidal, but I’m not sure if I fully trust him.

1 Like

I think Vidal starts with Rekik out to the left

2 Likes

Yeah this could be the “solution” for the full back positions. Hopefully Acuna will feature in the second half and that Vidal has a good game on the right.

2 Likes

Defence will almost certainly be:

Vidal - Kounde - D. Carlos - Rekik

I would be amazed if it isn’t.

1 Like

I think we’ll have to pin back Cucurella. If he’s allowed to he’ll run riot on that wing. Although Vidal doesn’t have the attacking capabilities of Navas he might do a reasonable job on Cucurella.

2 Likes

I predict:

Bono

A. Vidal
Kounde
D. Carlos
Rekik

Fernando
Jordan
Rakitic

Suso
YEN
Ocampos

If he starts LdJ then he’s an idiot. Always waiting for us to go behind before sticking our main scorer on.

I’m surprised Acuña is in the squad so soon, what 4 weeks into the projected 10 weeks? I’d be even more surprised if he is risked.

23 man squad but really Gnagnon isn’t going to play, Sergi Gomez isn’t going to play, Acuña probably isn’t close to being 100% fit, and Alfonso is just a third keeper in case. So really we have 19. I predict Mudo will get his customary 12 minutes today.

2 Likes

It was his ‘isquiotibiales’ an injury so bad you can damage your tongue trying to pronounce it. It used to be 6/7 weeks minimum for a torn ham string but it’s down to 4 weeks nowadays and I think Acuña suffered from a partial lateral rupture certainly not a complete tear.

It could go again easily but hardly likely to result in a complete tear. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You are confusing escudero y acuña

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, Acuna with the start? It seems a bit rushed, hopefully it will be all good.

2 Likes

Apart from Navas missing, this should be our best lineup. Good to see JordĂĄn back. I feel like he should always be playing.

4 Likes

One out. And that is the one that probably shouldn’t have been rushed back so soon.

1 Like

Hope we stick about 7 past David Soria today. :laughing:

2 Likes

VAMOS!

2 Likes

We was in less than a minute into the game there, but such a poor ball from Ocampos to Suso, behind him, should have been into his path.

1 Like

Regardless of whether that is offside that should be a booking for Soria. Knee straight in YEN’s back.

2 Likes