MD10: Sevilla vs Celta Vigo [20/21]

It would be an easy victory if no Vaclik

4 Likes

Yeah easily our best player at moment.

2 Likes

Left flank is dead, OT in the left just wont work, what the hell is Lope thinking…
Maybe a chance for Idrissi?

3 Likes

Well at least we’re being treated to some goals. Vaclik is a liability though.

Definitely reckon we miss the fans at the RSP.

3 Likes

I’d loan in or sign another goalkeeper in January and rescind Vaclik’s contract. Enough is enough… too much of a liability!

4 Likes

That octopus Kounde is wearing on his head though :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just got home from work, tuning in, The Nesyri Goal was an impressive header tho, inbetween two, getting the perfect spot heading it in solid.

3 Likes

We don’t have enough connective football, a bit pathetic really.

I’m getting really fed up with Ocampos, he’s not demonstrating to me that he is in fact a wing player, does the spadework then shoots at the goalkeeper and when he centres it’s softly into the goalkeepers arms. Navas much more capable there.

Rakitic might also like to examine his game and actually do something.

Acuña was actually quite good until he broke down again. Great goal by YEN. Oliver OK but not able to shine in that place. Jordan needs to tidy up, too much loose play.

Celta’s first goal is statistically unrepeatable, catching out the goalkeeper, error against the post, rebound straight to Aspas’ boot, no defender in front, clean pass in. It was a bit difficult to swallow.

Their second goal was good football but Vaclic might have done better putting the ball safe and the defence could have closed down better.

6 Likes

Surprised that Yens goal was allowed seeing as Lahoz is on VAR duty. I was sure that he would have called a foul on Mina

4 Likes

Touch of fortune. But 3-2 up. :grimacing:

2 Likes

And now 4-2. :joy:

4 Likes

Idrissi stepping on to the pitch the right way, some decent threat.

ESCUDEROOO luckily does it. Bless us.

4 Likes

Get in!!!

5 Likes

Another deflection indeed, big luck with the finishing and how the balls actually went in. But atleast it happened.

2 Likes

Some luck to help us win.
Idrissi and Oscar are pretty decent overall, just a bit rough in some areas and maybe not adapt to the tactics yet.

3 Likes

You have to feel great for Escudero.

3 Likes

wWhat? that wasn´t offside… should have been a penalty… ah nevermind lol they showed a different replay at first, was like wtf is this.

This one was right.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought Idrissi looked alright in his brief appearance.

3 Likes

What is this? we won … by more than one goal … I’m just going to clean my specs.

6 Likes