MD10 - Sevilla FC vs Valencia [22/23]

Depends on criteria but Rafa Mir has done things, don’t worry we’ve got Gudlej to get us thru this.

I just feel have to show much more character, do so much more to win games

1 Like

Valencia just missed a sitter from close range blast over the bar

We just look so damn clueless on the ball. Maybe there’s one too many ballers on the field at the same time? Papu, Oli and Isco can all do things on the ball, but do they do enough off it…?

1 Like

I think we have enough quality with Papu, Isco and Oliver in the middle to get the ball forward to someone? but we’re not doing it, perhaps if there were a choice of Lamela and Mir futher forward.

1 Like

How are we not 3 nil down here? Awful half. Terrible in defence gifting them chances and zero attacking threat.

It was the same against Mallorca but we got a lucky goal and Bono saved us. We look like a bottom 7 side!

1 Like

Valencia have pressured us a lot and closing spaces, while always dangerous on the counter. Hats off to them for the first half, but I don’t think they’ll be able to keep doing that in the second.

The second half will probably see us creating more chances and score a goal or two, hopefully.

Jordan was warming up but I’d feature Lamela in the second half in for Papu.

Carmona was rightfully subbed off, he is not cut out for whatever system Sampa is applying lately. We miss Marcao tonight.

1 Like

I like a bit of chaos, but it’s at the wrong end. There’s a real lack of structure, and we can’t even control the ball around our backline like in the last few games. I don’t blame Valencia for hounding us.

Carmona has had a day to forget, cause it didn’t get better after the goal. That’s always a risk with youngsters. But it doesn’t excuse the miscom on the left side b/w Acuña & Telles, or Oliver’s lack of presence in the middle.

I’m thankful we’re only down 1-0 at HT. It gives us a chance to reset and hopefully turn the tables on El Che.

Vamos mi Sevilla!

2 Likes

Carmona has been having concentration problems lately… it was shown vs. Mallorca too, when he was dumbfounded with the ball at his feet after supposing it was a foul for the opponents or something like that.

1 Like

Valencia literally should be out of sight. Thankfully they not due to wasted chances. That’s the only positive from this half!

On my way home, saw a flash of Rafa Mir on the television in a bar and a 0-1 score, got me a bit up and down at the same time. Tuning in now, to see if we revive.

We’re taking the game to them but the gaps at the back are horrendous.

I know being a ref is hard, cause players lie all the time. But a blind man can see what Valencia are trying to do.

Nianzou down.

I love Sampaoli :joy:

Really good finish btw.

We are really shafted now, this will take a titanic turn around to get us the points.

Good lord we can’t stay healthy in defense. Is it World Cup time yet?

So do I. We are not going down without a fight.

Finally some urgency…