MD10 - Sevilla FC vs Valencia [22/23]

Starting XI:

I’m not even gonna try to guess how we’re lining up, but just know, yours truly is leading in attack. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Rafa Mir is back…!

This could be an opportunity to prove the doubters wrong.

This seems like a 3-4-3 or a 3-5-2 of some sort, which of course only Saint Paoli knows!

2 Likes

I’m just not sure what he’s plotting with the 2 LBs, unless they’re just gonna share the flank. And again, these are the players that are worthy of a start. As much as i like Jordan, ain’t nobody complaining about him not getting any minutes rn.

2 Likes

Valencia XI:

1 Like

Lots of chatter this week about Rafa. As they say, time to put up or shut up, lol. I like Rafa. I want to see him score some goals. I like wins even more so in the end I don’t care who scores so long as we score more than the other team, though I could totally go for another Bono goal.

3 Likes

I log in fully expecting Rafa Mir in the starting 11 after the ass-whipping by Sampaoli, and there he is. He knows all eyes are on him and he’d better find his colleagues with a few passes. What happened to Marcao?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

He’s not even on the bench tonight

1 Like

Looks a bit of a shit 11 actually, I wonder if he’s trying to strong arm them into action.

1 Like

Gudelj captain, good move

1 Like

A slow start rewarded by a valencia goal…

1 Like

Good header, but we haven’t started well, sloppy passing and poor marking. Not to difficult for valencia to score.

1 Like

We’ve gone full Lope in defence …again.
I’d feel a whole lot better with Marcao in the team, shocking defence as things are.

The Sevilla fans are great as usual, lots of singing

2 Likes

It’s 35m from the wing to the penalty spot, why do we do centres of 60m? The darned field is only 70m wide.

is acuna a bit heavy?!

We are not playing well at all.

Great effort by Mir, deserved a goal there… great shot…

1 Like