Matchday 11: Sevilla at Valencia [2019-20]

It’s getting heated! It means we’re doing our job. I like this.

2 Likes

Uh.ho Pareja free-kick

It’s balanced on a knife edge at the moment. I’d like to see Mudo because he controls the ball, first time every time and it calms down the team.

1 Like

I’m very nervous now! Valencia putting the pressure on. Getting tense! Shame we miss fernando for Atletico clash too.

1 Like

1-1 the bastards

I hate Valencia. I hate the linesman, never a free kick!

Munir on for Chicharito. 84’

It sucks getting pegged back when holding a lead. But i liked a lot from what i seen today. Bring it to Atlético!

1 Like

I said before the game I’d take a point! I’ll take it but I’m disappointed we never won that one. Something always goes wrong in 2nd half against these! However, it’s a point and we maintain the 6 point gap. Not bad but it could have been better tonight!

1 Like

What a fucking shame… this club is historically known to fuck things up when it’s the least expected, no matter what team is fielded.

Can we for once learn how to keep the result or kill the game off without making a drama out of it? All the fucking time?

The players should be trained intensively with scenarios where we’re winning - to grind out the win, and scenarios where we’re winning - to kill the game off.

I rarely see teams that are clueless with the ball and give the opponent the upper hand with a stupid momentum like we do.

Now totally hopeless about the Atletico game. We might win that one with luck, but we’re still not even close to being a serious team, and they already are one!

3 Likes

Almost Eibar #2.
Valencia beat us 2-1 last year with a goal on 93 minutes, Sevilla seemed impotent to change the dynamic despite subs. We were lucky in the end.

You should watch Sevilla more :grin:

Truthfully, that was shameful and we shoudn’t be grateful for the point, that’s not how to look at the game because yet again we did not convince except for just 6 minutes, and that is not enough.

If Valencia had Gameiro and Rodrigo fit, I dread to think.

Indeed, that is the correct assessment.

3 Likes

Did the post-match recap. Absolutely feel like it’s 2 points dropped.

M11: VAL 1-1 SEV

1 Like

Their goal was almost an exact replica of the one they scored last season. Just substitute Mudo for Muriel in coming on and giving them a free kick in the same spot.

That foul was bogus, and such a late call too. But we left it in the hands of the ref.

I missed thsi game, worth watching the replay?

Worth watching if you want to see some good midfield play. Otherwise, the finishing was really poor. I’d give this game a 6/10.

It looked to me that the ref let the challenge go, It was the linesman who called the foul late.