Machin should be fired

There’s still 4th place. I’m sure Getafe & Alavés will drop points and give us an opportunity to catch them. The question is will we take it?

The only evidence so far is that we’ll see a schizophrenic Sevilla for the rest of the season where we win 5-0 one day, then shit the bed the following matchday.

It happened guys. Caparrós till the end of the season.

Oh, and there’s also murmurs that we’re speaking with Monchi to come back.

2 Likes

I’m delighted. I wasn’t happy with him and he made it worse by yet again not accepting the blame. This was exactly what I wanted (Caparros), so I can’t complain if it doesn’t go well.

2 Likes

Hopefully Monchi comes back and cleans house. Don’t like this Caparros-savior stuff though. This was always going to happen at the first sign of trouble and he’s not good enough for that to be our fallback plan.

Where does the pup go when you go into the stadium? He’s cute btw! What this photo taken somewhere on the costa de sol?

Now I realise he was already fired last night, he just blanked out the press interview, totally disinterested and his mind was in some other place.

Alaves will probably falter near the end of the season, their squad is not that good and selling Ibai Gomez back to Bilbao will haunt them. Getafe will be right up there though, they have players who really have the drive and are playing well such as Dakonam and Mata.

We could bounce right back but Espanyol away are always tough.

If it is a late evening game we stay over at a nearby dog friendly hotel and he stays in the room while we are in the stadium. If we are not staying over he sleeps in the car for a couple of hours in a quiet corner of the hotels underground car park.
The photo was taken somewhere up north in Galicia I can’t remember where exactly.

1 Like

Reminds me of Voro with Valencia every time they sacked someone.

1 Like