M6: Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF

There goes our discipline again, no stupids today please.

3 Likes

wait what? you think lamela deserved a straight red on that? he got dragged down and then was shaking his foot free and didnt make contact even.

1 Like

yeah disagree on that. a stomping motion with no contact seems a soft yellow to me.

El demonio primer golazooooo, let’s goo Rafa MIR!!!

1 Like

wowser. this is fantastic. especially since i can only watch the first half.

4 Likes

I was expecting a really hard game

3 Likes

I agree with the potentiel red card. Any act of revenge can be considered a red card.

Tottenham-fans will probably say: ‘Lamela with a stupid red card? What else is new?’

1 Like

2 chances, 3 goals. But the difference is our mentality!

5 Likes

Guys are you entertained? I think lope and the team heard us hahaha!

3 Likes

What the f is going on…?

4 Likes

Great for Rafa Mir confidence!

5 Likes

Are you entertained bro? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What is actually going on!? 3-0 after 20 minutes!

That was a top class finish from Mir. Valencia’s defending is embarrassing but take no credit away from us.

Lope proving his doubters wrong.

4 Likes

I’m a little late to the party, but this is fun!

4 Likes

You wanna rewatch the previous 5 games Mark?

6 Likes

I was too but this is unknown territory for Lopetegui and the team being 3-0 in 25 minutes. Then showing little discipline when there’s a lot to protect.
Can’t win a game in the first half.

4 Likes

Like we said we just needed time. I knew this team would come good. As they say form is temporary class is permanent. For manager and squad.

2 Likes

It’s not just time, it’s mentality. I can get behind this type of football.

It’s also Valencia induced errors. But we look sharper. Which is great so far.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. You right the mentality is much better. The team want it more and the intensity better.

1 Like

ref is card happy and we gotta be VERY careful

3 Likes