M38: Sevilla FC vs Alavés [20/21]

Well, that first half was Sh!t

3 Likes

Not much happened there. Expected though being last match of season and both sides not much to play for. We looked relatively solid but just need to show more purpose in their half. Hopefully we can scrap out a 1-0 here to end season on high.

The real intensity and drama won’t start again till first match of next season when fingers crossed we have a packed Sanchez Pizjuan again. I really think the players are missing the fans presence a lot at this stage and will be very excited to play in front of them when they back in their glory.

2 Likes

Anyone catch the chatter from the commentators about Ramos coming back? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Aye I heard it. I doubt it happens but would be a funny turn of events if it did haha

1 Like

Can we just save Ocampos from himself? :pensive:

1 Like

That seems to be the end of Mudo Vazquez’s career with Sevilla. He hasn’t been bad at all this game, and while his performances recently haven’t been that great, he had a great first year or two with the club. Thank you Mudo, ill always love you for that goal against :poop:

3 Likes

ohh thank god Ldj was offside… clean through and a terrible miss

Huge Save from Vaclik!! Howler from Gudelj but Vaclik comes through big time on a one on one

2 Likes

PAPUUUUUUUUUUUU

2 Likes

Vamos!!! Papuuu dance!!!

3 Likes

The curve on that shot was nasty! Let’s go Papu!!!

6 Likes

I loved how all the players joined in to dance haha!

3 Likes

Great way to end a fabulous season! 77 points take a bow lads and lopetegui. Very proud of them all. Emotional scenes for vaclik, mudo and escudero. They been great players for us and we wish them well in where they go next.

5 Likes

Thats it, its the point record. Brilliant scenes, shame the stadium wasn’t full, I can only imagine the atmosphere after that absolute screamer by Papu. Amazing season, and a great way to end it as well.

3 Likes

Golazo by Papu!!! 77 points, a club record in La Liga… awesome!

Now let’s try and win it next season!

5 Likes

Go out in typical Sevilla style, a stale 1-0 Win. :joy:

6 Likes

So happy the guys finished the season in style with a historical points record. The right moves by Monchi this summer and Sevilla can reach further heights!!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Shame there were no fans to say goodbye to Mudo. I’m sure he would have received a great send off.

7 Likes

It’s nice to see so many fans in front of the RSP before yesterday’s match. Here are some videos.

5 Likes