M36: Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF [20/21]

I can’t keep up with VAR as at one point they were saying the arm can’t be offside as you cannot score with it, then they were giving offside for armpit being offside. It is all very weird and still after almost 4 years they still fuck about with it as they pick and choose.

3 Likes

They do, it’s true.

3 Likes

Was a great move for the goal. Lovely timed pass from fernando and cool as you like from YEN!

3 Likes

I didn’t know that but I’ve seen forty or so offsides this season where just the arm is advanced.

3 Likes

http://www.askasoccerreferee.com/what-body-parts-count-for-offside/

1 Like

Acuna absolutely flipped this match. Valencia was controlling the ball on their right flank until Acuna came in and immediately it flipped to Sevilla controlling that entire side of the pitch. He’s a world class LB, defensively for me.

7 Likes

Didn’t know Fernando had that much pace haha

3 Likes

It was some run! He bombed past them haha

3 Likes

Why do all our matches seem to have so much stoppage time?

2 Likes

100%

3 Likes

5 seems excessive to me, as well.

2 Likes

Can anybody get the ball off Acuña?

4 Likes

Vamos! That will do nicely. 74 points! Rock and roll time. Only 1 more win needed to set a new club record!

5 Likes

Full time! 3 more points, even if it wasn’t the prettiest match ever. Acuna was immense, totally changed the game, and thanks to a clinical finish by YEN, we gain three points. VAMOS

5 Likes

I’ll be pulling for an Atleti loss today as any hope of a Sevilla title requires it. I know that this scenario could help Real win it all but there’s still enough points available for Sevilla to triumph so I can’t help myself.

3 Likes

We are masters of 1:0 winning :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I had that optimism! However, I think the last 2 results cost us having a chance to win it. Plus Atleti winning it is the lesser of the evils as we know haha.

2 Likes

Still on for the title. :eyes:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I still think we can finish higher than 4th with a fair wind. I certainly think more slips are possible for the big 3. I feel Granada might upset Real tomorrow.

Atleti will have a battle tonight but probably edge a win.

6 Likes