M35: Real Madrid vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

You are such a killjoy Mark. :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to try and jinx Benzema by praising him. Heā€™s the only danger apart from Militao in corners, Benzema has continued to grow as a player year after year. His touch and control are top class, his movement without equal, he is probably the best player in la liga.
(fingers crossed)

4 Likes

I am. However, too much pain watching us in these games over the years does that to me :joy:

1 Like

Something Rafael Van der Vaart said as well when he joined Madrid. Benzema was the one standing out as the most gifted footballer heā€™d seen.

1 Like

Acuna has been awesome again!

4 Likes

Best LB in the league or is that taking it a bit too far?

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t trade any.

2 Likes

The commentators finally realise it was offside lmao Wakey wakey! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s up everyone! Sevilla playing a great game so far, especially Papu, Rakitic and Fernando in the midfield. Hope we continue this great play to close the first half. Vamos!!!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

3 Likes

Absolutely world class defensively as an LB, atm.

4 Likes

Welcome Amigo

4 Likes

Rakitic pressuring up again till their last man, winning a throw in, good to see that from him.

4 Likes

Anyone else ready to replace Rakitic? I feel like we just need more clinical passing from the position, going forward. He would be fantastic to have as a backup, though.

2 Likes

Gracias amigo!

3 Likes

Dream first half guys.

2 Likes

Just watching the goal replayed. Bit of a muted celebration by Fernando, clearly he sees the work ahead.

3 Likes

Some shaky moments but a great first half overall!

3 Likes

My setup this eveningā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Definitely a great first half by the team, hopefully we can keep up with the same in the the second half as well

3 Likes