M30: Sevilla FC vs Barcelona [2019-20]

Five points from 3 games isn’t a bad return either since lockdown.

Villareal will be another tough game but some very winnable games to come against Valladolid, Leganes and Eibar after that.

2 Likes

As for Kounde and Carlos, an exciting defensive partnership. I just hope we can keep hold of them.

3 Likes

I think we were too cautious in the 1st half and were panicking a bit when we had the ball, far too many passes were going astray.
Once the 2nd half started we settled down, Banega came on and made a couple of great cross field passes and we were unlucky not to snatch a win. Good result at the end against a Barca team who have not really hit top form after the enforced break.

Suso and En-Nesyri have come on in all 3 games and in my opinion have done nothing to improve things. Maybe they need to start a game and get more time on the pitch? Not impressed at all with both of them so far.

4 Likes

Which is a shame as both started to show a bit of form pre lockdown.

2 Likes

Yep, those too didn’t really show at all today. Hopefully we get to see if Lopes can make a difference soon. Villarreal are surging winning all three of their matches since the break, so I don’t know if we can give too many folks a breather Monday.

2 Likes

Imagine my shock that Messi raises his hands and stays on the pitch. :roll_eyes:

Lope really done well tactically since la liga reboot.
It’s a different style than the Sevilla we know and it’s a bit boring for me but it could be due to inability of Luuk.

3 Likes