M26: Elche v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Elche has only won 4 matches all season. If our B’s can’t beat them, it just shows that our depth sucks.

Errrr the UCL is the only competition realistically we can still win that is why, and we want to win trophies. No one remembers who came fourth in 2020/21 season.

1 Like

As it much as I’d love to dream we miles away from winning the champions league. If we get past Dortmund and reach quarters that’s like winning it for me haha.

2 Likes

I’m sorry if that sounded pretty narky bit it’s not exactly rocket science why we are resting players before Tuesday.

1 Like

Papu playing really deep, very different role then usual.

1 Like

Elche looks the more dangerous side so far.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if Castro and Monchi have had a “word” with Lope to say look you can’t come out Tuesday like you have in other big games this season. It is must win. Get knocked out and finish fourth and in theory we have had a worse season than last year.

Why does De Jong always do that. There is a chance that he could have made that through ball, but he joggs toward it like he’s afraid he will spook him.

1 Like

The revenues earned would disagree though.

1 Like

I just imagine the board must be pissed. We had second in our sights, had the easiest draw in the UCL and a 2-0 lead in the CdR, in a game where we needed just one goal in the second leg to win, and we have imploded massively. Tuesday is do or die for our season now.

1 Like

I’ll still be satisfied with the season provided we come 4th. Yes the other losses are disappointing but we will still achieved our main objectives.

1 Like

Finishing fourth allows us to continue our growth. A quarter finals of the Champions league, accelerates that growth.

4 Likes

Sorry I missed so much, I had so much work to do last week, got it done an hour before the deadline lol after an all nighter as well. Unfortunate loss last Wednesday , but hopefully we can get the three points today

3 Likes

It’s a bit boring and our passing is not imaginative or accurate, poor peformance so far.

4 Likes

Programmer?

2 Likes

Afraid not lol, just a high school student

4 Likes

Nice! I hope it went well.

4 Likes

Was a disaster doing it, but at least I got it done haha

4 Likes

Let’s hope the same can be said of Sevilla after this game

5 Likes

haha

penalty or no? Double handed push but LDJ makes a bit more of it than was there.

3 Likes