M25: Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona [20/21]

Indeed. Look for a backpass when you have space in attacking positions. The wings are like a magnet for the ball or it’s all way across field to repeat the same, nothing through the middle.

Does anyone know if cards from this game get carried into the cup games?

2 Likes

LDJ is the best new for Barca when they saw the starting lineup.
A Sevilla with No threats, no counter, no speed, they can comfortably press up high without worrying their defense.

Escudero fouled and foul given against him and booked. Get this referee off the pitch.

2 Likes

Fucking Ray Hudson said that shouldn’t have been a yellow card on Messi. WTF?

And another foul on Messi that should have been a yellow.

Lopo with a Yellow.

1 Like

Upgrade the amber alert to DANGER RED ALERT, REFEREE DERANGED.

1 Like

Referee has been a joke.

Don’t get me wrong we have done fuck all to deserve anything from the game, but doesn’t help when the referee has a Red and Blue shirt under his referee uniform.

1 Like

This Barcelona team have been subject to the counter all year. For YEN not to start is a bit baffling to me.

1 Like

Not enjoying this at all. We have not turned up. I also hate the constant wank fest from the commentators about Barca. Sickening to watch and Messi should be sent off. The Barca fans are crowing too. God I hate Barca a lot and the la liga refs are a joke. Rant over!

3 Likes

Poor first half. We haven’t looked like scoring at all. We should probably bring on YEN, Suso, and Oliver next half

3 Likes

Can’t blame the ref there, he is paid by RFEF and RFEF has an obvious agenda as the criminal organization that they are. Messi should’ve seen red there (second yellow) and Dembele’s goal should’ve been called off because of Lenglet’s crystal-clear handball.

But this pitiful performance of ours is mostly on Lopetegui. It’s one thing to make a mistake, it happens and every human being makes mistakes as no one is perfect. However, to make a mistake repeatedly without even trying to learn from it and preventing, is simply and plainly retardation at a high level.

How come Lope is this brainless? Rakitic and Navas do not work in big games this season, end of the fucking discussion. Why try to forcefully make it work when it clearly doesn’t?

Barca has got nothing on us and their illegal goal came out of nowhere, they’ve had some chances but nothing serious. Meanwhile, if we don’t win this (yes, win it because we definitely can) it is all on Lope’s inability to manage. Bring on Oliver, Vidal and YEN right from the first minute of the second half and Oscar around the 60th minute or we’re done!

I expected some reflection from a so called professional football manager after the humiliation from Dortmund but it seems that it didn’t budge him at all… what a shame!

If it was Dortmund today we would still concede at least 3 in the first half, with the potential of conceding 5.

2 Likes

Yes, Suso as well right from the start of the second, Munir isn’t doing much and surprisingly Papu is having a terrible day, he’s in catastrophic form lately since the Dortmund match, losing the ball almost all the time and not communicating properly with the team. Clearly he’s not fitting well in the system - that’s up to Lope to figure out and fix but from someone that doesn’t learn from mistakes I highly doubt it.

2 Likes

What’s even more of a shame is how Lope expected to attack with this team.

4 Likes

Yen needed to run on to some balls played over the top. Trying to pass through this wall of 5 Barca midfielders aint working. Not helped by the ref falling for every trick in their book.

2 Likes

Looks like Yen Rekic and Suso getting ready.

1 Like

Munir - 4 times disposed in the first half.

1 Like

sevilja

1 Like

I do think no fans in stadium has affected us in the big games. Of course lope got his starting lineup wrong for me but lack of fans makes it tougher as well.

4 Likes

I don’t see how playing Rekik is gonna get us another goal, unless a defender picked up a knock in the first half

1 Like

Rekik gets a yellow for his 1st touch ffs

2 Likes

So Suso, Rekik, and YEN on for Escudero, Munir, and Papu?

1 Like