M23: Celta Vigo v Sevilla [2019-20]

Who do we replace Navas with? Sergi Gomez?

Alex Poz… Oh! :unamused:

Went to the WC for a bit and next thing I know Suso is replaced with Banega, was Suso injured?

Only thing I know is things will be at a snail’s pace from now on, actually want to switch the stream off.

Fair play to them. Good goal. We only have ourselves to blame!

1 Like

Or Lopo. You have to question his changes.

100% agreed. well deserved.

Lopetegui not brave enough. Very defensive subs, cost us!

Got what we deserved. Lopetegui isn’t good enough. I agree guys.

Perfect 2-1, as it should be. Deserved.

1 Like

Now can we sack this pathetic excuse of a manager?

most terrible 2nd half, which already was quite impressive to top some of those.

1 Like

Rafina played superb, respect to Celta the players and all the fans.

2 Likes

Berizzo was sacked for less…

Joan Jordan being on a pitch again. Not adding anything.
And Ocampos showed some awful teamplay today.
Bad game, ill stop expecting things before hand. Dissapointment free next time.

1 Like

4th at risk.
Lope better get his shit together or step down.

I thought Berizzo was sacked because he had cancer?

Celta had a zero goal handicap which was up for 2x, really should’ve put a punt on that.
If I had put money on all of Sevilla’s opponents for 2020 I would have been off handsomely.

Nah, just stepping down would be fine, was never convinced by him since day one.

2 Likes

Eibar away all over again

I think we can kiss goodbye to top 4. Can’t see us getting that with this clown in charge. There are better teams than us like Getafe, Atletico, Real Sociedad. Maybe Valencia too. We too defensive and his substitutions were the worst ever. Why bring Banega on to, he’s mentally left the club?

I try to stand by Lopetegui but my patience is running out. I think our good start with him was more based on luck than anything else. We strong in defence but we got a way with a lot early on. Teams missing chances, our only shots on target going in. That doesn’t keep up unfortunately

2 Likes

Are you actually fucking kidding me? Half hour ago I left to do some work and we were 0-1 up. And now we have lost to bottom of the table. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hell even the goal today was lucky.