M20: Real Madrid v Sevilla [2019-20]

Felt like running into a lamppost while ur on ur phone. But the pole moved a bit…

1 Like

He is playing out of his mind today.

Damn that’s so close. Bloody VAR and Real Madrid getting the decisions

Don’t have sound… Sadly

My commentator also said the local commentator in Spain also think De Jong goal is not a foul.

I love when players step their game up at a big stadium. These are the performances you need.

2 Likes

Very happy with that. We competed well and should be winning. Typical that we would get that goal ruled out. I hope justice is done 2nd half.

I hope we can get something here, as we give ourselves a big chance now. We will see what the 2nd half brings and may see the new kid!

I still fear the worst as somehow we always end up losing these big games either due to a mistake, ref or they have a moment of quality. We just got to keep doing what we doing

I think i read something like the kit was already made for Atlético, which is why it didn’t become our 3rd kit.

Did we get assigned Nike’s B team?

We already have 3 kits though. :sweat_smile: I like it though, it’s better than the shit Red one. But then the Blue is better too. I usually love our red away kits but the whole Fleetwood Town look isn’t doing it for me this season. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Terrible defending and keeping catches us.

But the idea of jovic and finish of casemiro quality fútbol aswell

There’s the one. Now need us to score two. :angry:

I knew it was coming!

Vaclik does know you are supposed to stand big and stop the ball going in the goal right?

1 Like

That’s twooo!!

De Jong!!

C’mon Sevilla!

This beautiful goal from maybe shouldn’t be allowed because of munir handball, if munir wasn’t fouled.
This VAR thing is weird.

1 Like

Come on! Get in you beautiful useless Dutch donkey fuck!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We’re on for the bet!