M2: Sevilla FC vs Elche [20/21]

Thankfully he hit his face as opposed to the back of his head

2 Likes

Thankfully he’s okay I think. Shame he never got to celebrate the goal though. Massive goal for us before half time. We needed it.

3 Likes

YEN’s Ok, thankfully. Though concussions can go bad hours after.

The foul against Suso minutes earlier was a scandal, the Ref didn’t blow immediately, even the Betis fan commentator (Ismael Medina) said he was slow blowing his whistle.

4 Likes

I swear we are one of the most boring teams to watch with the ball.

5 Likes

It was scandalous. Especially since he gave Oscar a yellow for the same thing: winning the ball from behind.

5 Likes

I’m just glad we have YEN firing this season. His goals have been the difference and helped us keep our grip on top 4. I still like it that we playing Oscar and oliver. Obviously we missing Jordan, ocampos and fernando today. I think it’s clear to us all now Rakitic is clearly the weak link now.

4 Likes

Tunin in for the second half, had my girlfriend in Korea, commentate for me on the phone while I drove home, while its 3. am. there. She wasn´t too excited but suddenly we are 1-0 up. We still take those? righttt

6 Likes

She’s a keeper bro.

6 Likes

True, It´s really insane :heart:

5 Likes

Put a ring on it.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

YEN almost with another header, he’s coming good game by game.

2 Likes

Fantastic save to deny Óscar. Great shot and great save

1 Like

Beautifull attack there, from right to left, to right, to left, Oscar with a nice kick.

4 Likes

We are so difficult to watch at times it must be said Edi, and the way my shifts have worked the last 4 months I have seen a lot more of us than usually I would. Although some games I wish I hadn’t of made the effort. :joy:

3 Likes

As I said last week he is very streaky. Either shit hot, or just plain shit.

He needs to find a bit of a middle ground.

1 Like

I know it was good goalkeeping, but Rakitic needs to finish that

1 Like

Okayyy not bad guys, pressure gettting to the centre back gifting it to Oscar. Almost taking advantage. But the pressing worked for once.ç

yeh it was Oscar indeed.

2 Likes

Great little no look pass from Oscar to make it too.

2 Likes

I would expect Lope’s substitutions to be defensive with the slim advantage.
… I know … but there you go.

2 Likes