M2: Sevilla FC vs Elche [20/21]

No Jordan and Diego Carlos due to Yellow Cards. Elche haven’t beaten Sevilla in the RSP in their last three visits.

The match will be refereed by Arberola Rojas who will be assisted by Díaz de Mera on VAR duties.

5 Likes

Getting 3 points will be quite important tonight for the 4th place, and so will be the game vs. Valladolid away on Saturday. Win these two games and we’re going to be a bit more comfortable on 4th with 10 remaining matches - though not easy matches as we’ll face RM and Atletico among others along the road.

4 Likes

Óscar with the start. :raised_hands:

Also no Fernando or Ocampos on the bench.

5 Likes

This line up should be good enough to win this match.

5 Likes

Only 10 subs today.

1 Like

Bench not very strong.
Raki and Gudelj in the centre?
Oscar a forward?

I suppose Oscar and Oliver will be spending most time in midfield and Oliver will also be expected to get forward on the left with Acuña in support.

Will be satisfied with 1-0 and no injuries, whether we play well or not.

5 Likes

Very happy to see Oscar and Oliver start. Hopefully we play with more energy, move the ball quicker and create more chances today. Vamos Sevilla!

6 Likes

Sergi Gomez sold right down the river by Kounde and Rakitic fucking around with the ball there.

1 Like

Not a great pass from Koundé, Rakitic handles it horrendously, and Sergi Gomez goes into the book

1 Like

I feel we started decent. Our link up play is sharp. Oliver, Oscar and Suso linking up well.

2 Likes

New drinking game -
Drink every time Rakitic puts his teammate in a bad situation

4 Likes

Acuna impressive again so far.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I like it Chris.

Be pissed in no time mind you. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think he’s better than Reguilón was. If he could stay fit all the time, it’d be obvious

2 Likes

He is a better Defender. Still miss Reguilon’s runs into the oppositions box though.

1 Like

I’m just utterly bored of watching this boring construction, every pass is predictable and we’ve seen it hundreds of times before, Jesus H Christ DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT now and again.

4 Likes

What was Acuña doing there?! First a pass to nobody, then a defensive breakdown

1 Like

Rakitic has been dreadful. Too many misplaced passes. Lost count.

2 Likes

If we had 100% possession we’d still struggle to score 5 !!!

5 Likes

Nice bit of magic from Suso, cutting in, just wide of the near post

4 Likes