M19: Sevilla v Athletic Club [2019-20]

THREE players on the floor holding their faces?? Now that’s some bitch shit

1 Like

Bilbao is up, but not that dangerous either. The long pass that fell unlucky too which the defensive reaction was pretty bad, doesn´t mean that much either. Just 0-1 down.

Navas hasn’t been good this half.

GG is ridiculous as a ref. I hate him.

Far too many whistles, that even Athletic is starting to abuse the bad calls.

Time and time again we are weak on the left side? What were you thinking Lope?

Nice to see the team come a bit to life in the last 15 minutes. Hate that they have to hear it from the fans first.

Facts. They are making it tough for us, but we’re just playing poor.

I hope we can turn this around but it’s more hope than expectation. From this point I’d take a draw as we just aren’t free scoring enough and when we fall behind we really struggle to know how to comeback and break teams down.

Let’s hope the team and Lopetegui can prove me wrong. It would be a shame to start 2020 with a home loss. Vamos!!

Direct Changes, let´s see it lads!

Thats a decent start, De Jong winning a crucial duel, Munir 1 on 1, cleared of the line by the defense behind the GK.

1 Like

Our attacking intensións almost directly punished, 3 passes from Bilbao and its in our goal. Offside tho, luckily.

Luuk is in love with missing chances.

Damn that was close with Luuk.

woohoo

Told ya that Luck was gonna score haha.

1 Like

Yesss! It’s the de Jong effect! Haha I will take an own goal by them haha!

As you were saying? Haha :joy:

We need to focus now and not repeat Villarreal match!

Looks refreshing, im glad.

Ocampos is trying to hype up the crowd. What’s happened to the RSP? We didn’t use to need a player to do that.

2 Likes

That’s a true point. I think the crowd are more nervous at home as we haven’t been as strong at home this season!

Maybe they lost hype for actual football, instead of collecting points in the table.