M19: Alavés vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

Acuña so strong, nice man.

1 Like

I like the look there by Suso trying to split the CBs with YEN. That’s what this team has needed.

I hate announcers who don’t know the team they are talking about. Surprised that Kounde is so far forward. Hey dumbass, watch a game.

3 Likes

Yeah this pair of commenters on DAZN are trash…at least it is in English though. For me it is usually in German

2 Likes

Bono needs to get his shit together. He has to communicate to the back line there and come for that ball. Terrible keeping in the first half by this guy imo.

3 Likes

Koundé is right, Bono what are you doing bro.

3 Likes

Europa League Unbeatable beast Bono has been gone, unsecure struggling Bono returned.

2 Likes

I think Dmitrovic will provide great competition next season

3 Likes

Also Rakitic man come on man… had a sequence of time in the midfield where he puts himself in such utterly useless position all the time, he can´t be connected to, and he is supposed to be there… Just hiding. Show up or out Ivan. Oscár deserves all the minutes because you are almost literally useless.

1 Like

Might need that sooner at this rate. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The solution is BeIN en español. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, to be fair I don’t even know how to turn on the English commentary but I’m fine with the Spanish

2 Likes

haha then I will not know what they are talking about.

2 Likes

Jordan playing well too, everything and better than Rakitic.

4 Likes

How was the first half?

Here’s a few tips
If they start speaking fast it means that there’s a chance or a shot or something
That way you can look down or something when we start trying to bore the other teams to sleep and then know when something is about to happen

2 Likes

I can absolutely criticize Sergi for some defensive mishaps, but kudos to the ball playing out the back. I thought we would miss that from Diego, but the buildup has been smooth most of the time, and it also led to that BOMB from Suso!

But to go back to it, it’s a shambles at the back, and we better score again before we do the work for them again. It’s looking promising up front. Only creating half-chances for now, but it’s an improvement. :+1:

5 Likes

Not sure about this. He seems to sway from awkward, nervous Bono to out of this World from game to game at the moment.

1 Like

Alaves seems like a good opponent for us, lots of space, bad marking and defenders with loose touches. Helpping us dearly.

4 Likes

Fernando (I think) with the clearance off the line - dangerous moment.

2 Likes

Crucial clearance from Fernando. He’s been fantastic recently

2 Likes