Gudelj
Oliver Torres
Mudo Vazquez
Munir
De Jong

1 Like

Gnagnon not in the list - on way out?

1 Like

He seems to be on intermittently. I guess given we have Kounde, Carlos, Sergi and Rekik (plus Gudelj) he isn’t really needed.

1 Like

I think there will be a lot of games called off today and tomorrow, though the storms seemed to have abated. The sun is out today for the first time in a week or so, if it stays like this there will be that annoying half shade traversing the pitch.

(EDIT) No shade visible yet, where’s it gone? it’s mid winter.

1 Like

Confirmed that this afternoon’s match between Atletico Madrid and Athletic will not take place
https://www.marca.com/futbol/atletico/2021/01/09/5ff96d52ca474109618b45fb.html

Athletic were unable to land at Barajas airport in Madrid yesterday due to the heavy snowfall caused by Storm Filomena, and were forced to return to Bilbao.

Let’s hope it’s cleared by Tuesday

1 Like

Starting 11

Bono; Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Acuña; Fernando, Jordán, Rakitic; Suso, Ocampos y En-Nesyri

3 Likes

Called it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In all honesty guys this is gonna be a tough game for us. La Real have been really dominate this season and they will punish us if we aren’t careful today.

1 Like

This match was back & forth last season as we ended up winning 3-2. I remember a very nice goal scored by Nolito, who received a brilliant pass from Banega. Who will be able to recreate that kind of magic today?

2 Likes

Gudelj!

what the fuck

2 Likes

YOUSSEF!!!

2 Likes

What. A. Goal.

1 Like

Well this is awesome haha

1 Like

I’m at work so not watching but got a little score pin on my phone. Was watching a YT video about Monster Hunter Rises for the Switch, looked at the score, can’t believe it is already 2-1. :joy:

Probably more entertainment in that opening 10 minutes than in the whole of our last 10 games, and I’ve missed it. :tired_face::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Aw man. Horrible marking at the far post smh

1 Like

2-2 now

1 Like

Again we get to see the through ball that splits the CBs and allows YEN to get in behind. (this time by Jordan) YEN misses, but let’s see more of that!

3 Likes

Looking at the stats we seem to be very much on top in this game?