M17: Real Betis v Sevilla FC [20/21]

I’m a bit surprised to be honest. I know de Jong has that big game mentality or whatever but En-Nesryi has been in good form. Really can’t say the same for de Jong.

4 Likes

I knew he was going to start LdJ. Had a feeling.

2 Likes

Should have started YEN. The way he’s been playing he has deserved the spot. Guess Lope wanted to keep Pellegrini guessing

5 Likes

Del Cerro Grande. probably my least favourite ref

2 Likes

Looks like the Betis plan is to provoke Sevilla into retaliation and Sevilla’s plan is to bore Betis to death.

6 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Ocampos wastes about a minute on the ground

3 Likes

Vintage Ocampos

3 Likes

We’re not playing well at all. That’s the second clear cut chance Betis have had and it should at least be 1-0 to them by now

2 Likes

A scary chance for Betis. Important block for Guedlj though

3 Likes

Disappointing, can’t create threats against the weakest defense in the league.

7 Likes

This is probably the gameplan, strike when they (and us) lest expect it.

Edit: LDJ has not been at the races, couple of piss poor backpasses which sends Torres the wrong way and leads the latter to get a yellow.

3 Likes

If we keep playing reserved like this they’re gonna punish us

5 Likes

Betis 7 shots, Sevilla 1

Sevilla biding their time but I can’t help but worry.
Perfect game for YEN, DISAPPOINTED !

5 Likes

More theatrics from Ocampos…

3 Likes

What did Jordan just do? Looks like he tried to barrel into Loren after Loren had a slight push on him. Needs to calm down.

2 Likes

I am glad others are noticing it. It really takes away from his likability, even as a Sevilla fan. Play the game. Stop acting like you have been impaled on a pike with every sideways place. With his mediocre play this year compared to last year, coupled with his flopping, it would not crush me to see him get traded away.

5 Likes

Why didn’t he shoot. He had a good opportunity to have a volley there but didn’t react. Ocampos needs to get his marbles together

2 Likes

THIS.

Play like this against Real Sociedad and we get mauled. But we’ve played bad 1st halves against :poop: before. I just hope there’s a different attitude in the 2nd. This is pitiful. :unamused:

3 Likes