M12: Sevilla FC vs CA Osasuna [21/22]

Eventho the miss of Fernando is big, Delaney does give it more balance, if you again pair Jordan and Rakitic. Montiel and Lamela from the start, let’s get it boys!

3 Likes

Who’s the link up play going to come from? Oh no one we saw this show before.

1 Like

1 Like

Has to come from all three here, but they have to be moving.

The problem is, Osasuna look to play 5 in the midfield. So a lot of dynamic movement needed from our midfield, wings and wingbacks to play through this. Will also depend on how far back Osasuna set their defensive line. A big weakness of ours has been being pressured by two strikers, but looks like Chimy is alone on this one.

2 Likes

Nice article published last week on ESPN about Chimy Garcia

1 Like

We played decent in the Espanyol game w/ Fernando-Jordan-Rakitic. Far from our favourite tandem, but it can work at home.

2 Likes

That’s true and good point. Let’s see what happens.

Wtf has happened to La Liga TV now?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

How are people in the UK watching this?

Nice to see how lamela’s movement through the centre, twice, first by receiving and second by moving away creating space. Good opportunity for Acuna.

2 Likes

Had it again, but Ocampos decided he shouldn’t get the ball.

We are seeing some good movement today finally!

How the fuck did Mir miss that? Good lord. What a great ball from Jordan.

Briliant sequences of play, centre and wing. Damn what a chance. Should have deserved one.

2 Likes

Lamela and Montiel working as a fine unit. Jordan more forward as well.

2 Likes

I’m counting three times now where Ocampos had the opportunity to just power through and run towards the back-line, but instead chooses to stop and play the ball around. I know it’s just the way we play, but man I wish we just sometimes would throw that caution out the window and go for goal.

4 Likes

True, but at this point, if Ocampos doesn’t lose the ball i’m happy. I’ve he starts driving into a dead end street we are not getting further.

3 Likes

Enjoy watching the game guys. Seems La Liga TV is “off air” for our game for some reason. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just caught the replay of the Mir miss, Ocampos might have had a chance to attack it, but was ball watching instead of reacting.

1 Like

Jordan close heading it on the post, beautiful attacck again, Right wing is flowing. and the runs towards the centre are there. 2 Good chances so far.

1 Like

Great ball that from Rakitic to Jordan who heads it but saved by the keeper.

Weird to see the wingers dropping back to link up the play. Lamela and Ocampos both dropping back to bring the ball up.

Diego Carlos!!! GOALLLLLLLLL

2 Likes