M10: Sevilla FC v Levante [21/22]

Dmitrovic, Bono, Javi Díaz, Jesús Navas, Montiel, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Acuña, Augustinsson, Gudelj, Fernando, Delaney, Joan Jordán, Rakitic, Óliver Torres, Ocampos, Óscar Rodríguez, Lamela, Suso, Idrissi, Munir, Rafa Mir and En-Nesyri.

7 Likes

Starting XI:

The Biris return to the RSP for our 1st match at home in almost a month, while Dmitrovic makes his first start of the season.

5 Likes

It’s way too early in the morning (7am) to see confirmation of Sevilla’s #7 getting another start. We’re finally at home, so i could only hope the fans gives us the lift we need. The last time we played well was at home vs Valencia & Espanyol in the same week.

I’ll count my blessings. The Biris are back. Rakitic not starting at #10, and Munir getting minutes. Would prefer the latter as a super sub, but that’d be asking too much.

4 Likes

Let’s go guys! Vamos Sevilla! It’s more attacking today which is good! I’d still prefer lamela to start over Suso but still it’s a strong team. Hopefully we get the 3 points.

2 Likes

Very excited to have the biris back. Should be a cauldron of noise in the RSP today!

3 Likes

Levante XI:

3 Likes

Munir in the line up, this is a surprise. Suso and Oliver are getting a lot of minutes lately, I am more fan of Oscar and Lamela. I hope to see better first half then always, but otherwise we should win in the second half.

5 Likes

Relieved that we have the troika of Fernando, Koundé and Carlos.
Surprised at Dmitrovic, at Suso and Munir.
I think Lope is reserving YEN and if we coast in easy he won’t appear.
For all his perseverence, I wish all the best to Munir.
I hate these 2:00 games for the variable shade on the pitch but the atmosphere should be electric.
I notice that the biggest diver and cheater of la liga is playing for Levante.

4 Likes

Augustinsson got Lope over his fear of using him, great. He did fine the game before. I believe Munir can get a good partnership with Mir, and cause some distractions and confusion if he can move around him. And profit from some of distraction and dragging that Mir does.

4 Likes

Vitolo?

2 Likes

He’s at home in Getafe

Soldado

1 Like

Is it just my stream or ar those Sevilla fans loud as hell

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a goal from Oliver, early.

2 Likes

Damnnn what a goal!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

Vamos!!!

Holy shit!

And that’s why Oliver Torres needs to start more

Absolute stunner! Jezus! and a practiced set piece, involving Augustinsson!!

who would have thought 2 weeks ago?

2 Likes

Contender for the goal of the season. VAMOOOS

2 Likes